Everyone's latest acquisitions!

It’s an amazing knife. Quality is top notch. Size is perfect for me, almost went with the Chimera, but it’s a touch too big for a folder for what I was looking for.

It's great to hear you're liking the Fox! We don't hear a lot about them here on the forums.

I actually just ordered a Fox Yaru Blue titanium framelock a few days ago when they started dropping. :D I've always liked Jesper Voxnaes designs a LOT. I had my eye on the GiantMouse Ace Biblio in titanium but I really just don't like liner locks and M390 bores me a bit. I thought about the Ace Riv in titanium, but it's just a little to small.

The Fox Knives Yaru titanium seemed like just the ticket! S90V (one of my favorites), 2.5" cutting edge (2.875" blade), and a framelock. Heck yea! I wish the blade stock was closer to .1" - .12" instead of .16".

First from Fox, Baby Core in CF:
71Ag7Pz.jpg

HEqMO1r.jpg

First from We Knife as well, Skreech in bronze:
2ZIgadI.jpg

wsPGmSq.jpg

It's great to hear you're liking the Fox! We don't hear a lot about them here on the forums.

I actually just ordered a Fox Yaru Blue titanium framelock a few days ago when they started dropping. :D I've always liked Jesper Voxnaes designs a LOT. I had my eye on the GiantMouse Ace Biblio in titanium but I really just don't like liner locks and M390 bores me a bit. I thought about the Ace Riv in titanium, but it's just a little to small.

The Fox Knives Yaru titanium seemed like just the ticket! S90V (one of my favorites), 2.5" cutting edge (2.875" blade), and a framelock. Heck yea! I wish the blade stock was closer to .1" - .12" instead of .16".
That Fox Baby Core may be my next purchase as well. I need / want a 2.5” knife.

That Fox Baby Core may be my next purchase as well. I need / want a 2.5” knife.
I'm really liking it, the short blades def have their place. It's not eating up a whole bunch of space in the pocket.

I was speaking of the We Knife, but I would say the same about the Fox. I'm actually liking/using the Fox more ATM. I'm trying to decide on longer blade form them.

Back