Everyone's latest acquisitions!

S steelhead seeker , my gut says that I should be able to recognize the maker...but I gotta ask, what are we looking at here? Anso? Shiro?! Cheburkov?

I’m really diggin’ the lines. Any info is appreciated appreciated. Thanks!

Oklahoma Outlaw Oklahoma Outlaw ,

Oklahoma Outlaw Oklahoma Outlaw , I’ve been looking at this model for a while now. Your pics do a great job showing it off. Just out of curiosity, what color would you use to describe the overall color/hue of the inlays when you look at it in hand?

Thanks in advance!

It won’t be in hand until FedEx drops it off today. I’ll tag you and give an update.

At first glance however, clown barf comes to mind.

Last edited:
S steelhead seeker , my gut says that I should be able to recognize the maker...but I gotta ask, what are we looking at here? Anso? Shiro?! Cheburkov?

Oklahoma Outlaw Oklahoma Outlaw , I’ve been looking at this model for a while now. Your pics do a great job showing it off. Just out of curiosity, what color would you use to describe the overall color/hue of the inlays when you look at it in hand?

Thanks in advance!
Pretty sure it's the new Giant Mouse. Not sure of the name UT the green canvas sure has my ATTENTION!!!!

In the mail:
Protech Strider SnG Operator

PRO2403OPRTR_1.jpg

Pioneer X
SAK_0_8231_26__S1.jpg

Cadet

SAK_0_2601_26__S1.jpg

Thanks in advance!
Its the new giant mouse ace sonoma in micarta.

Last edited:
I was looking for a Paramilitary 2 to add to my EDC rotation recently. Normally, I don't care for black coatings on blades for EDC. I think it looks too "tactical" plus with the sort of regular use an EDC gets, the coating will eventually start to wear off and just look bad.

In my searching, though, I came across this limited(?) run PM2 with black coated, CPM-S30V blade and olive drab G-10 handle scales and fell in love with it! So now, this is my newest EDC folder. 😁

Spyderco-Paramilitary-2-OD-Green-G10-Black-BHQ-81372-er-large.jpg

Back