Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Still rockin' this '47' from Cold Steel. Went with a new lanyard. This 550 is dubbed: infiltrate.

2HrECXRh.jpg

Nice Hinderer ! Is that an Eklipse model? I’ve wanted a Hinderer Bowie for a long time, but Hinderers usually sell out in a day and the ones I see used are around $600.
That would be a grail knife for me.
That is the Southern Edges exclusive Eklipse. They were actually available for quite a while (for an exclusive RHK drop), but sadly they’re gone now. I managed to snag one, and it happens to be my latest acquisition.
6440C510-6128-4FB3-8428-905AF9F515F5.jpeg

That is the Southern Edges exclusive Eklipse. They were actually available for quite a while (for an exclusive RHK drop), but sadly they’re gone now. I managed to snag one, and it happens to be my latest acquisition.
View attachment 1583040
I knew it looked different than all the other Bowies I’ve seen (xm18s I think)... well congrats on getting one also, theyre beautiful knives....too bad Hinderer can’t keep up with the demand, if he hired more workers or had a bigger shop I’d bet he could double or triple his sales. Even at $400+

Last edited:

my new QSP Gavial or whatever it’s called lol very good knife for the $, like a poor mans 0452.....and one of my “Kershaw grails” and my first and only knife with M4 steel, drumroll......the FSS Blur. :-D

edit: just wanted to mention the slogan “better knife better life” on the QSP box..
Funny yet true lol

Last edited:
Back