Everyone's latest acquisitions!

New burlap micarta scales for my CPK FK2:
EJa8rmA.jpg

Hello, that is really sad, I can see that at least one Tatanka is still available in local offline knifeshop, but unfortunately due to quite stupid local laws folders with blade length above 3,5 inches qualifies as cold weapons and not allowed to shipment ☹️
Dude if there is any way you could purchase it or speak with them to see if they could sell it to me or whatever I am willing to pay shipping full msrp, a finders fee for you whatever. Might sound crazy but where is this shop I might drive there to get it myself, I am down to road trip it to replace this knife. Anything you can do I appreciate it but at the same time I don't want to get you into any kind of trouble so I understand if you can't because of local laws. Oh I am in central California, so hell even if its on he other side of the country I have summer off and would drive to the east cost, I know I am crazy lol. Have a good one and regardless thanks for your initial response.

Apologies for the crappy 2:30 am pic
View attachment 1583368

You could snap a pic of that knife covered in mud while blindfolded and outdoors in the pitch dark with no flash….and I’d still think it was sexy as hell, lol.

I’m waiting on a mini Tempest (still a few months out I suspect). Any pics of Brian’s stuff stops me dead in my tracks…every single time.

It’s a great looking knife. Unfortunately, I can’t place it…..so I gotta ask; what is it?
It's a Monteray Bay Knives (MBK) Old Guard! They have a full size which this is, and an Old Guard Mini. It's phenomenal. They did an amazing job making these, and I plan on getting another one if I see it. They come in the green micarta here, g10, and carbon fiber. The minis even come in full Ti.

Back