Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Jason Clark custom

OymWeBD.jpg

Speaking as someone who has always thought that GTC Custom knives produced very forward looking designs, I was glad to see one being brought out as a production knife, the WingMan EDC ASA. The price tag definitely had me hesitating, but I'm glad I took the plunge.

The combination of materials alone (s90v steel, Titanium, and Zirconium) are almost worth the price of admission. Add to that a very well done compound grind, a Lee Williams kickstop flipper, and truly excellent fit and finish, and for me the value is definitely there.

IMG_5834b.jpgIMG_5837b.jpgIMG_5832b.JPG

Speaking as someone who has always thought that GTC Custom knives produced very forward looking designs, I was glad to see one being brought out as a production knife, the WingMan EDC ASA. The price tag definitely had me hesitating, but I'm glad I took the plunge.

The combination of materials alone (s90v steel, Titanium, and Zirconium) are almost worth the price of admission. Add to that a very well done compound grind, a Lee Williams kickstop flipper, and truly excellent fit and finish, and for me the value is definitely there.

View attachment 1644044View attachment 1644043View attachment 1644041
Took me a while also to get used to the compound grinds...then I began to see the light!
Nice! Didn't know he did a wingman collab.

I just received this White River Sendoro Pack knife.... I think that this one might finally be the one I've been searching for...
  • 4.3 oz. weight
  • 3.25" Blade Length
  • 7.45" Overall Length
  • .100" Blade Thickness
  • CPM S35VN Steel
  • Rc. 58-60 Hardness
  • Kydex Sheath and leather sheathwr4.jpg

Back