Everyone's latest acquisitions!

I'm not usually a traditional guy but I found these little guys for $8 each at a pawn shop, the barlow is Imperial Ireland, nothing special but its in great shape. Not sure what the other is but it's a neat little thing, has a built in belt clip, made in China but it's a cool little thing to keep on the belt
f0O7tTy.jpg

i8yt3Tf.jpg

Just moved up to North Dakota from Texas and the flea markets/ antique malls are all over here. It's peaked my interest in older blades, which they have a good amount of. Alot of it is rusted junk, but found these today. I've wanted a buck 119 for a while and this older one is in rly good shape, definitely needs to be sharpened though
45PAs0z.jpg

Just moved up to North Dakota from Texas and the flea markets/ antique malls are all over here. It's peaked my interest in older blades, which they have a good amount of. Alot of it is rusted junk, but found these today. I've wanted a buck 119 for a while and this older one is in rly good shape, definitely needs to be sharpened though
45PAs0z.jpg
A great way to collect knives! Nice finds!

9B20E6AA-8A1C-4C40-A103-5EE0886741DC.jpegCD364F4B-F8CE-4370-A1AA-6A186A3BE0B6.jpeg7D172693-7073-4FD4-9E01-27B43D9B6A13.jpeg
This CQI PM2 s45vn w/ blacked out liners just showed up and I am extremely impressed. I’ve owned a PM2 since their initial release and have owned more over the years that I can even count but this one may be my favorite. Hats off to Spyderco for making improvements like this. The fit and finish are flawless. This is honestly a steal for the price.

Good mail call today, been watching reviews on good budget knives and made me want to try some. The spyderco was part of a trade that came in. Most surprised about the size of the Rat 2, it always seemed bigger in videos I watched, still like it though
X1zYpYm.jpg

The "Fish" has landed...
The Petrified Fish PF-858 that I ordered about a Month ago; has finally arrived.
For a $27 knife: it's definitely a keeper!
D2 steel: needs to be "tuned up" a bit...
There's no blade play in it
The flipper tab is large; but does a nice job of doing it's job.
The liner lock seems a bit weak
The detent seems just about right.
The scales are (IMHO) good-looking, and offer a nice grip. They're just a bit on the rought side...
The pocket clip is not reversible: right-handers only!

Attachments

• 20210928_095937.jpg
    20210928_095937.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back