• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Everything Must Go! Emerson/Benchmade/Spyderco/Kershaw/Cold Steel/Boker

Hello, are you able to do $70 on the Benchmade Proper? I'm also new to the forums so I'm not quite sure how sales work. Please let me know! Thank you.

Hello, are you able to do $70 on the Benchmade Proper? I'm also new to the forums so I'm not quite sure how sales work. Please let me know! Thank you.

Sutro

I can do $75 on the Proper.

You are not a Gold Member so it is harder to communicate with you (you don't have access to Private Messages on Bladeforums). Please reply with your e-mail address and I will send you a PayPal invoice if you are interested at $75.

Once you pay I'll create the shipping label and PayPal will send you a tracking number, once paid I'll ship the knife the next day.

Some sellers can be strict and not deal with anyone that is not a Gold Member, it just depends. If you have more questions the rules are posted at the top of every sub-forum on The Exchange.

Thanks
-Bryan

Sutro

I can do $75 on the Proper.

You are not a Gold Member so it is harder to communicate with you (you don't have access to Private Messages on Bladeforums). Please reply with your e-mail address and I will send you a PayPal invoice if you are interested at $75.

Once you pay I'll create the shipping label and PayPal will send you a tracking number, once paid I'll ship the knife the next day.

Some sellers can be strict and not deal with anyone that is not a Gold Member, it just depends. If you have more questions the rules are posted at the top of every sub-forum on The Exchange.

Thanks
-Bryan

Thank you for your guidance, Bryan! I would like to take it at $75, my email is

Last edited:
Back