• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Everything must go sale!

I just got confirmation for a new job out of the country and need to sell my knives as it will be easier to buy new ones than to carry these with me. I am not looking for trades. If you deem my price too high do not hesitate to PM or email me your offers.

PM or emails at nyelle @ gmail . com

Full size pictures available there: http://s8.photobucket.com/user/kickeupe/library/ForSaleFullSize?sort=3&page=1

Bark River Bravo 1.5 Rampless in A2 215$205$ 190$ 165$
Handle is Lava Flow kirinite.
Knife is slightly used and has been sharpened. Most visible mark is from putting a square edge for use with a firesteel.
Comes with the sheath pictured below

Bark River Bravo 1 Rampless in A2 235$220$ 205$ 180$
Handle is Red & Black Maple Burl
Knife is slightly used and has been sharpened. Most visible mark is from 'trying' to put a square edge for use with a firesteel.

Bark River Gunny Rampless in A2 150$ 135$ 115$
Handle is Blaze Orange G10
Knife was barely used and only stropped. It's in excellent condition.

Bark River Liten Bror in 3V 120$old
Handle is Lignum Vitae
Knife is fairly used and now has some nice coloring to it except for where I had my fingers on the blade for carving. Mostly stropped.

Bark River Liten Bror in 3V 120$old
Handle is Black Ebony
Knife has been heavily used for carving. Resharpened and stropped multiple time. Still in great condition.
Comes with the sheath pictured below as well as the firesteel (also in Black Ebony)

Disclaimer: Price includes paypal fees as well as shipping to Canada and USA. I will ship internationally for an extra 20$. Payments are to be made by paypal or money order. I am not interested in trades at the moments. All serious offers will be considered via private messages.

Last edited:
Final price drop. Every offer will be considered as I am moving out on Friday AM.

Prices adjusted a lot more agressively.

I am back this week only and everything that won't be sold by then will be put on ebay.

Back