• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Excellent trade with ManOfSteel

Had a great trade with ManOfSteel. Great communication. No haggle negotiation. Quick shipping. Fair swap on both ends. Would not hesitate to work with him again.

Had a great trade with ManOfSteel. Great communication. No haggle negotiation. Quick shipping. Fair swap on both ends. Would not hesitate to work with him again.

^^ AWESOME! :) :thumbsup:

ManOfSteel (Marv), is a super great guy & one of the highly reputable member's here, that I wouldn't hesitate for a second, trading with.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

In my early years here, ManOfSteel & I had a couple of transactions together. He was such an awesome mentor for me to aspire to, on how to conduct yourself, in the Buying/Selling/Trading sub forums. He's a true cutlery aficionado, like most of us knife guys here are; always on the hunt for something new/different!

I've read a few people posting on here, that if you only post & spend most of your time in the buying/selling sub-forums, then you're not here for the right reasons (community). < I strongly disagree with this flawed type of thinking!

I've spoken to & met more upstanding, professional member's via these sub forums, than any other sub-forum (which I much prefer reading rather than posting in)...& Marv is one of these guys!

Back