Exciting News! Cormorant V2 is ready for sale in November

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
We have made some changes to this version.
The most obvious one is the patterns.
In addition, I have:
1️⃣ changed the pocket clip style
2️⃣ increased the size of the button,
3️⃣ increase the diameter of the spring from 0.04mm to 0.045mm,
4️⃣ reinforced the stabilizer,
5️⃣ changed the jimping,
6️⃣ changed the textures on the scale,
7️⃣ modified the radius of the chamfering around the thumbhole.
Once the packaging is done, the Cormorant v2.0 will be shipped to Kizer’s authorized dealers. Thank you all for supporting my work, ️️️ I wish everyone a wonderful weekend ahead.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Glade BQ has these on their site now, but I'm going to wait because I dont currently trust them with my credit card :)

Good luck!

Glade BQ has these on their site now, but I'm going to wait because I dont currently trust them with my credit card :)

Good luck!

There's a (non-member site) exclusive with 3V and micarta that I'm holding out for, and I really hope that I'm flush whenever the titanium limited comes out because that looks like a dream

There's a (non-member site) exclusive with 3V and micarta that I'm holding out for, and I really hope that I'm flush whenever the titanium limited comes out because that looks like a dream
Yeah I saw the titanium version and it gave me chills. I don't even know when or where they are releasing them but I may have to break my no buying rule for it.

Yeah I saw the titanium version and it gave me chills. I don't even know when or where they are releasing them but I may have to break my no buying rule for it.
There are a few things in my no-selling area that are in grave danger at the moment, like I'm still keeping the big (not comprehensive but maybe fifteen-twenty examples) Massdrop collaboration collection together and the Guardian 3/3S will always be safe, but other occasional favorites are looking like an opportunity right about meow

There are a few things in my no-selling area that are in grave danger at the moment, like I'm still keeping the big (not comprehensive but maybe fifteen-twenty examples) Massdrop collaboration collection together and the Guardian 3/3S will always be safe, but other occasional favorites are looking like an opportunity right about meow
Yeah I'm about to sell off two knives I never thought I would. My T1 and my Para 3. I'm trying to get down to just a couple of knives.

Oh I can't condone that, the T1 is special and amazing.

Lol my bad, don't mean to be an enabler, get to selling pal

I've seen a titanium prototype of it, it was glorious, but I've heard there will only be 200 of those made. Which I don't love, because I want one but I'm a bit broke right meow.

My god, a cormorant in titanium... May I ask where did you find info concerning this model ?

My god, a cormorant in titanium... May I ask where did you find info concerning this model ?
I saw a picture of it on Dr. Yue's Instagram, and someone else who I am forgetting said they were doing them as a limited, 200 count release. Which is the same number they did for the limited edition M390 mini Shoal, so it sounds plausible.

I like all of these changes, but I'm most excited about the plain clip. Hopefully it will be easier to snag one of these than the first run!

Thanks for the reply NG VI. Do you remember what was the media used to sell those 200 mini shoal ? I don't have high hopes in snagging a titanium cormorant but would like to try nonetheless.

Thanks for the reply NG VI. Do you remember what was the media used to sell those 200 mini shoal ? I don't have high hopes in snagging a titanium cormorant but would like to try nonetheless.

They were done years ago, probably 2017 or 2018, and in that case they just sold them through the normal distributors. I got mine from SMKW when some goon put them on flash sale (lol thanks suckers).

If you use instagram ever then I'd suggest following Dr. Yue and Azo Mai, they're pretty good about answering availability questions if you see them post a prototype that looks sexy

Unfortunately, I do not use instagram, and I don't think those sweet titanium cormorant will reach our euro shores. I'll try to be on the look out, thanks NG VI !

These are live @ justin's. However, still debating on whether to get his exclusive; I'm not a big fan of the micarta look

Edit: gone pretty quick, maybe 2 hours? A little less?

Last edited:
Back