Exclusive Code 4's

We're proud to show off these new exclusive run of two models of the Code 4.

They are still 6061 aluminum handles, but now in black. Still untextured.

One offers a black DLC coated blade with black handles, the other the classic uncoated blade with black handles. Both only available (as of now) in Spear Point / S35VN.

They are exclusive to ONE distributor and will be purchased by dealers who are within said distributors network. We are not selling them directly.

View attachment 1159096

With the announcement of new 2020 models already starting, I've got to raise this thread again. Any time frame on these Code 4s, CS? I'm anxiously awaiting these!

-Steve

GP Knives has them. They are also on the auction site. Apparently most dealers didn't get them.

Thank you very much for the information, gentlemen! I really didn't want to miss these and would have been mad if I had!

White Mountain Knives was out of stock, but GP Knives had them. For those interested, I also found them available at a dealer called Atlantic Knife, which seems reputable but I've never dealt with. That was about it. I guess this really was a limited distribution.

Thanks again, AF and insta9ves!

-Steve

Subdued perfection!

IMG-6811.jpg

I'm including this knife in my rotation of knives for work, so I added 3M tread material to the handle to ensure that it stays in my hand. The handle as supplied by Cold Steel is fine for an office environment, but not for more demanding use.

IMG-6809.jpg

I'm very glad that Cold Steel decided to make this one. It's exactly what I was looking for!

IMG-6807.jpg

-Steve

Dang Steve, that is AWESOME! I want to get one for myself now LOL.

Ha! Turnabout is fair play, CS. You hooked me with your first post in this thread. It's only right that I should return the favor!

I used the knife for the first time on the job this weekend. It's a pleasure to carry. And, wow, is it sharp!

-Steve

Back