EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY for FATHER'S DAY

Time to celebrate great dads! This giveaway is for Blade Forums only. To enter the contest leave a reply to this post to let us know what Civivi knife you would like to give your dad and why. We will select a winner from the comments on June 18th and the winner will receive the Civivi knife they mentioned for their dad (subject to availability).

The Father's Day sale is going on now making this one of the best times of the year to grab a new WE or Civivi. Most models are 25% off at participating dealers.
screen-shot-2021-06-09-at-2-53-56-pm-png.1579556

93ogvAf.jpg

Last edited:
For certain he’d like the NOx. Please enter me in the contest.

The spiced up Civivi Dogma. He's super traditional Asian Dad and would find the name "Amusing"...

Thanks for the giveaway CiWevi!

My dad doesn't currently own a good fixed blade, and I think he'd enjoy the black G10/D2 Elementum. Moderate size, people-friendly appearance, synthetic sheath -- it's a solid package.

Thanks for running this GAW! :)

Dad, past a couple of years back, but I believe he would have liked the Civivi Ki-v. He always carried cash in a money clip, it would serve two functions being that small.

I think he'd love the Civivi Riffle in brown micarta. It's a good size and the micarta would be the perfect handle material.

My dad would be 122 years old now, but he did not make it. He would need the Ki-v to clip all his Bouree winnings.

Rustic Gent!! Tan micarta. The damascus if it was in stock, the D2, if not.

My dad works in an office, so anything that is "gentlemanly" would be preferred. Something like the button lock Elementum or Badlands Vagabond with carbon fiber handles and damascus blade would fit him nicely.

My dad is retired and he loves taking walks in the woods. He always carries a knife with him and he prefers something he can carry easily in his front pocket. I think he would love one of the new button lock Elementums with the black G10.

Last edited:
If my father were still with us, I would think he would like the Civivi Lumi. Simple design and small enough to carry in any situation or attire

I think he'd love the Civivi Riffle in brown micarta. It's a good size and the micarta would be the perfect handle material.
Congratulations, you are the winner of our exclusive Blade Forums Father's Day giveaway. You win a Civivi Riffle in brown micarta. Please email me at marketing@weknife.com to arrange shipping. Thanks everyone for participating and happy Father's Day to you all.

Last edited:
Back