Exotic skins.....I guess I'm an addict!

sheathmaker

Custom Leather Sheaths
Ryan Wilson-Lum.jpg Here's one I finished up today. Dark brown shark for the chevron and Elephant for the inlay. Russet Wicket and Craig 7/8 Oz. for the rest of it. Fully leather lined.

I'm not thrilled with this new forum software. That's as big as I know how to make the photos and I'm not even sure how I did that!

Edit: I finally figured out how to post at least one large photo. Hope I can remember how to do it next time.

Paul

Last edited:
Hey Paul. From what I can see (due to the size of the photo) it looks great. That's one fantastic piece of Elephant.

Nice work Paul it's always inspiring to see your work. I have some of that elephant really like working with it

Looks awesome Paul. FYI I am loving the exoics you made for me. Best money I ever spent.

Just sent you a PM about posting bigger photos. We need to see those exotics :D

Ray

Absolutely top tier as always, Paul. This one is very "rich".. takes some studying to take it all in. Very beautiful.

Todd

[QUOTE="sheathmaker, post: I'm not thrilled with this new forum software. That's as big as I know how to make the photos and I'm not even sure how I did that![/QUOTE]

What setting is your camera on? It should be on the highest image setting in order to get the largest image.

Afterwards. Use an image program (MS Paint, ACDSee etc.) to crop and resize image suitable for posting.

Most sits that host images have multiple settings ranging from small images to large. Just need to know which URL link to use and insert. There is a preview in order to see the size of your image.

This image is 850 x 800

DON

raycover5.jpg

Now that the picture is larger, it is so much easier to see the beauty. Love the colors and textures.

Wow Paul now even these old peepers can see em. Course I did get my new glasses yesterday! Perfect!

Back