Extra Stainless Becker Screws

Hey guys.
I have three sets of stainless steel socket head cap screws I'm going to give away.
(1 large, 1 tweener, 1 BK11) If you are a Beckerhead OR contributor to BK&T and you would like a set, post a pic of the knife you want to put the stainless hardware on.

If you have good hardware store nearby and you know they have them in stock, please let someone else have these.

Joshua

Just got this 17 a few days ago, I'd love some stainless hardware for it. Thanks very much for the offer.

-Steve

I'll try to get them in the mail today. It isn't much, but I hope you guys like them.

Hopefully you will get them before the end of the week. Recently, it took 8 days for a package (with tracking) in TX to reach me in GA though, so it may be longer.

I have one set of stainless screws left that will fit a BK11.

Thanks for the offer. I don't need them as I have access to them at a local ma and pa hardware store. Just wanted to say thanks.

Hey guys.
I have three sets of stainless steel socket head cap screws I'm going to give away.
(1 large, 1 tweener, 1 BK11) If you are a Beckerhead OR contributor to BK&T and you would like a set, post a pic of the knife you want to put the stainless hardware on.

If you have good hardware store nearby and you know they have them in stock, please let someone else have these.

Joshua
Just switched the stock anodized steel handle screws for the exact stainless steel socket heads from ACE Hardware for ~$3. Had the originals rust shut on my previous BK7 several years back. Cheap & easy upgrade!

Stainless galls. Which means gets seized. If using stainless screws you should use brass nuts. Just saying be careful.

Very nice GAW. I have extra too if anyone needs, PM me.

Back