Review Fällkniven U1c slip-joint

For me, Fällkniven's U1 pocket knife has been flying under the radar. You might think it is not the most exciting knife, a small slip-joint with simple build, but then again perhaps it is....
Now that I've been living with and using this knife for an extended period, I have found it is one of those no-nonsense practical every-day-use knives that just does the job without any fuss.

(This thread is a new approach for me regarding sharing my reviews. Forums are where I came from, and the discussion on forums is something I hope to be involved in and inspire. It has become too much work to convert the reviews published on my website into forum versions, so I need to try something else to stay in touch with the forums.

To the Moderators, there is a reciprocal link at the end of every review on Tactical Reviews. If you have any concerns over this approach please let me know.)

Click on the photo below to go to the full review, but please come back here to discuss.

The Video about the Fällkniven U1 I wasn't going to make:

I look forward to your comments.

I have one. They are super. Do you plan on a written description as well? No worries if not, just wondering, like. :)

I have one. They are super. Do you plan on a written description as well? No worries if not, just wondering, like. :)

If you click on the photo in the first post this should link to the written review. Let me know if there is a problem with that not working.

Nice review, thanks. Nothing wrong with traditional designs. Similarly, I love my Manly Wasp; it's got everything you need in a cutting tool, nothing you don't.

Back