F-16 Picture Thread. Post them if ya got them...

Just a note for people who are trying to upload the pictures. The easiest way to get it to work is to right click on the imgur picture (once you upload it) and choose "copy image address". Then when you click on the Image button, you can paste that in as the URL.

The link you paste has to have the ".jpg" or ".jpeg" extension or it won't work.

I have found that downsizing the photo can easily be done by emailing it to yourself. It should let you choose a smaller size file before you email it. Then save that downsized picture from your email. And upload directly to BF.

I just knew I was going to get purple! Anyone received the Black paper yet?
edWSJX0_d.jpg

FSuhWFn_d.jpg

Vpbab3k_d.jpg

NICE! Joker?

Actually, I guess that is yellow, not green. Liners.

What is the color on the bottom?

This is the order I got in last week.
vRhyHVp.jpg
Sandstorm G-10/SS G10 "variant"? looks similar to mine on top...I do not think sandstorm has green in it, so a kind of variation on that theme...

Posted in the main thread already, but I'll put them here too! :D

First is canvas micarta over black G10. It *almost* looks like tigerhide, but there is more green in this than I've ever seen in any tigerhide before. There's definitely green/tan layered with black. Best I can tell, it's a 4-layer pattern, black/black/green/tan, repeat. I don't think it's actually tigerhide. But it looks great either way!

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_5992.jpg

My other one is all G10. Gray/blue/gray. I am calling this one "the thin blue line". :cool:

IMG_5993.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

Together:

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5989.jpg

IMG_5990.jpg

Spine shots:

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

Back