F-16 Picture Thread. Post them if ya got them...

I didnt know about the Shop logo. I got a Red black. I was chicken to try a random handle. But from the looks of it. May have been a good roll.of the dice. Maybe next time

Some Handle pics of the Black Canvas Micarta. My lighting sucks, apologies!

AObPVDs_d.jpg

5jzb7MP_d.jpg

pYb3fqB_d.jpg
Sweet. That's always a winner

So sad I missed out on this one.

Friends And Brothers Ultimate (FABU) Discount!!!:cool:
We consider all of you to be our "Friends And Brothers". As one of our Friends and Brothers you qualify for a sizeable discount on the First-Run F-16s!!! :eek::cool::thumbsup:

If you get in on the First-Run of the F-16 you will receive a $50.00 FABU discount on the coated F-16 and a $70.00 FABU discount on the competition finished F-16!!!:eek::eek::thumbsup:

There is no limit on the number of First-Run F-16s that you can purchase with this discount!!!
bfcthumbsup.png
:cool:

So sad I missed out on this one.

If it's any consolation, after my $300 shop credit for guessing the riddle, my Comp. with Maroon Canvas came in at just over $400, shipped.

ETA: I can't believe I'm bragging about spending "just over $400" for a knife. As if it were dirt cheap. What the heck has this place done to my sense of proportion? I SPENT $400 ON A KNIFE! AND THEN I SPENT $772 ON A SECOND! THIS IS INSANITY!!! What the heck is wrong with me?

ETA: I can't believe I'm bragging about spending "just over $400" for a knife. As if it were dirt cheap. What the heck has this place done to my sense of proportion? I SPENT $400 ON A KNIFE! AND THEN I SPENT $772 ON A SECOND! THIS IS INSANITY!!! What the heck is wrong with me?

I believe I have the answer from a wise old sage bellow: :p:D:D

These are appreciating assets.

^^^^That beautiful black and red micarta on the F16 looks right at home with the others in your collection.

I FINALLY got mine in my grubby hands yesterday. No need to post pics; it looks just like the previous photos of the comp finish with maroon micarta scales.
Balance is interesting. Blade is a half-inch longer than my Rucki. Grip is shorter than the Rucki (maybe 2 inches?). The balance-point, though! The Rucki CG is about 0.5" in front of the scales. The F16 CG is a good 3" in front of the scales. This thing should be a choppa compared to a Rucki. It may have a point like a fighter, but I don't see quickness being its forte'.

Back