F-16 Picture Thread. Post them if ya got them...

My other one is all G10. Gray/blue/gray. I am calling this one "the thin blue line". :cool:

TRADE?

What is the color on the bottom?

This is the order I got in last week.
vRhyHVp.jpg
"Junglestorm G-10" is my guess. Like sandstorm but with an OD green layer. Nice! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not trying to be snarky, do these blades serve a practical purpose, or are they mainly for...well, because they are awesome looking?

Last edited:
Until Jerry or Garth says I'm wrong...
Tigerhide. :D

Looking back at the original post, Nuclear handle options included:

[ ] Tiger Hide Linen Micarta
[ ] Tan, Green, and Black, Layered Canvas Micarta

It's kind of Tiger Hide-ish, but doesn't look like linen to me. I think it must be the "Tan, Green, and Black, Layered Canvas Micarta." There's a hint of green between the black and the tan. It maybe shows up a little better on the damp end:

CwEXUn3.jpg

Looking back at the original post, Nuclear handle options included:

It's kind of Tiger Hide-ish, but doesn't look like linen to me. I think it must be the "Tan, Green, and Black, Layered Canvas Micarta." There's a hint of green between the black and the tan. It maybe shows up a little better on the damp end:

CwEXUn3.jpg
My guess is the tan green black layered will be similar to the pattern of the black & red layered. No Tigerhide pattern. But again, I'm convinced, need Garth or Jerry to tell me differently if it isn't...& trust me, I'd like to be wrong, 'cause if I'm wrong, hopefully that means we'll see a lot more of this on future offerings! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Maybe it's Tigerhide 2.0!! :eek:
ETA: Ooooh, I do see the green now, hmmm...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Jungle Tigerhide? lol

Back