F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

Super stoked about the two I got!!

noZukKI.jpg

u2oonko.jpg

YtCK0vM.jpg

kBrPmT9.jpg

And under the blacklight... YAOWZA!
mzfkNIt.jpg

Keep'em nuked pics coming!! I am loving the eye candy out of the Crab Shack!
:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Bet my hi vis orange layer lights up too... BRB! lol

Top layer is Tigerhide canvas.
White thin layer is either white or ivory g-10 best guess
OD Green layer is G-10. I have an AD with handles that match this layer.

...And I assure you, yes, that top layer is canvas Tigerhide micarta. :D ...You've never heard of TH canvas micarta? Well, allow me to edjumecate you a little :) lol.
"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..." ;)
All of these in the pix are wearing canvas Tigerhide. Back in the day, a lotta LE's of models sported either canvas or linen Tigerhide micarta slabs, chosen by Jerry per model. Guessing he based it on what he had in stock at the time for a particular LE run.
"Crazy thing is- it's true...all of it. The (Pork), the (Tigerhide)...It's all true.". :D

Well, you certainly settled the issue on tiger hide canvas being a thing... I guess I wasn't around in that era so I should defer to those who were... but I'm still not convinced your F-16 is tiger hide. Have you ever seen tiger hide anything with green mixed w/ the tan/brown & black? I don't see anything green in your pics of those other blades at all, maybe I'm missing it but we can just leave this at agree to disagree I guess. Nice score either way.

Well, you certainly settled the issue on tiger hide canvas being a thing... I guess I wasn't around in that era so I should defer to those who were... but I'm still not convinced your F-16 is tiger hide. Have you ever seen tiger hide anything with green mixed w/ the tan/brown & black? I don't see anything green in your pics of those other blades at all, maybe I'm missing it but we can just leave this at agree to disagree I guess. Nice score either way.
Yes. Also reddish. Seen bright yellow Tigerhide too. :):thumbsup:
Just took this shot, it is a non- filtered shot in a warm light room.
Handle has been wet with a damp towel. Since I post processed yesterday's pix, maybe I affected the colors when I adjusted the color temp. How's this?
20201016_211143_copy_600x1234.jpg

Father & Son Traditional Sharpening Father & Son Traditional Sharpening
I totally forgot Jerry listed some of the possible combo's on the nuked in the OP- just "Tigerhide" lmao :D:oops: Finally went back to reread in full..
You are correct on this not being the linen TH Jerry had listed. If this was your point, then apologies! I still think this is canvas TH on at least 1 g-10 layer , so maybe that unknown category...? :)
Waiting for other examples to be hopefully posted, love it regardless :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is INSANITY!!! :eek: Still no two alike!!! :cool: Mine won't be here till Monday. :(

Yes. Also reddish. Seen bright yellow Tigerhide too. :):thumbsup:
Just took this shot, it is a non- filtered shot in a warm light room.
Handle has been wet with a damp towel. Since I post processed yesterday's pix, maybe I affected the colors when I adjusted the color temp. How's this?
View attachment 1438397
Foot. In. Pic. o_O

:p

I'm really struggling with Imgur tonight. Can someone tell me how to post photos from there nowadays?

Was hoping for Tigerhide also haha, got what looks to be grey and black g10 on top of a thick toxic green liner, much like vegsmashed. I dig it!

http://imgur.com/gallery/27m9juR

It appears the mysterious handles remain a mystery even after they have arrived. I’ll have my piece of the puzzle on Monday! Pics to follow.

I'm really struggling with Imgur tonight. Can someone tell me how to post photos from there nowadays?

Was hoping for Tigerhide also haha, got what looks to be grey and black g10 on top of a thick toxic green liner, much like vegsmashed. I dig it!

I tried, but your album won't even open for me right now. I just get a blank page. :shrug:

These look amazing!! I had a Rucki before, but found it to be too short for my liking. Since the specs for the F-16 were fairly similar to that of the Rucki, I had to pass. Figured I’d be better off keeping my powder dry for the next time Jerry decides to make a sword closer to 36” in length. After seeing all of your pics, there may be some regrets.

The easiest way is to click on "get share links" when you originally upload the photo, and pick the third one down (that has the [img ] code).

That isn't available from the gallery, though. But if you take the gallery address, e.g.: http://imgur.com/gallery/27m9juR

And right click on the picture and click on "copy image link," you'll get this: https://i.imgur.com/YfPLxxS.jpeg

Click on the picture icon at the top of the bladeforums textbox (between the smiley face and the film) and paste in the image link and click "insert," and you'll get this:

YfPLxxS.jpeg

All these handles look super cool. Definitely not what I was expecting, but very cool none the less. This goes to show that you always have to read the fine print.

what hooked me was 92EC3FD3-2691-4679-AF2B-BAD9E4E7C866.jpeg B72C6BE7-C37A-4958-BB7B-1086D1128D89.jpegI see a lot of F16’s arriving with the “PORKpourri” handle option. I’m interested to see some of the options listed above. Or will they all be porkpourri like the fine print may have hinted?
E1985969-E741-4A8D-8B03-7B9D17A1DBA8.jpeg

The unknown can be scary. I think we will see a lot of unique one of a kind super cool F16’s. This is the most exciting gamble I’ve taken in my Busse knife buying career. I hope it pays off!!

Back