F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

F-16 came in and what a beast. So well balanced for such a large blade.
Just finished with the molded leather sheath, very comfortable on your waist.

wwZ8o0g.jpg

DZgWC6h.jpg

yPo13fU.jpg

These double pinstripe liners on each side is REALLY nice... The CS gang is knocking these outta the park!!

Got mine today.
I ordered with the sheath, there no sheath shipped with the F-16.
Anybody know when the F-16 sheath going to be ship?

I had the same thing happen to me, ordered 2, received 1. Easy, just email with your order number and description. I did this last night and when I woke up, there was a comforting email reply from a nice lady :)

I hit the Tigerhide lotto :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Kinda really dig this G-10 combo also :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wicked blades, Jerry, perfect for fending off the rest of 2020...lol ;):D :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:View attachment 1437829 View attachment 1437839 View attachment 1437840

Has anyone else weighed theirs yet?
Total surprise the one with micarta outweighed the all G-10 one. Nothing dramatic, just interesting! :)
28.94oz
View attachment 1437841
28.28oz
View attachment 1437842

After this score, you should go play the lotto! I am getting crosseyed looking back and forth between the 2 F-16s. Thanks for the detail shots!

I'm going to need some help... identifying the handles. By the weight and feel, I think both are G10. I couldn't get better lighting since it's gloomy day. First impression is that these are awesome blades. The weight is a lot better than the FMV14 and it feels better in hand. This is my first Nuclear and I love the finish and rounding of edges. Unfortunately, now I feel like I can only buy Nuclear going forward.

F-16 (Teal): Weight 29.1 oz.
F-16 (Brown/Black): Weight 28.6 oz.
FMV14: Weight 32.4 oz.

QabwkXg.jpg

Handle top:
aMr5LLt.jpg

Next to the FMV14
SaERq4v.jpg

@tokerblue, did you get a reply on what the bottom handles are? I got the same version and read through the following pages and didn't see a definitive ID. Nice score on both blades.

Has anyone done a paracord d guard on one of these yet? I used to see them all the time but it seems like they have gone down in popularity, but i think it would work awesome on a blade like this

Back