• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

F/S – Benchmade, Emerson, Spyderco, ZT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m overloaded with knives that don’t get carried. I’m also overloaded with unexpected medical bills… so… these are for sale in CONUS only. You are responsible for knowing your local laws. You must be 18 or older to buy one of these knives and your intent to purchase asserts that you are legally able to own the knife. Questions can be asked via PM but you must state your intent to purchase in the thread to keep everything transparent. Looking for cash, not trades.

Consider all of these to be pre-owned before I got them. If I’m the original owner, I’ll say so in the knife’s description. They are all plain edge, all locks work well, most have their boxes and paperwork, and none of them are damaged or faulty.
All prices include PayPal fees, shipping, and insurance. If you’re using PayPal, you must use Goods and Services. Friends and Family will not be accepted.

Everything sold Thursday night will ship Friday. Tracking #s will be sent to buyers ASAP.

Benchmade
Shipped to jbla Volli user - $75. De-assisted but the spring is included if you want to re-install it. I didn’t take it out and I don’t know how to re-install it, so I’ll leave that to the buyer. Centered blade.
Shipped to jfondell Volli backup - $100. Uncarried and unused, but it has been opened and closed a good bit and it has been stropped to refine the factory edge. Centered blade.
Shipped to chchin North Fork G10 - $85. I’m the original owner. It has been lightly carried and used. Centered blade.

SOLD and Shipped Mini-Presidio 525 - $95. This was my daily carry 525 for a while. It’s in great shape. Centered blade, not much wear on the handles or the blade.
SOLD and Shipped Mini-Presidio 525 - $100. This was my backup. I got it secondhand, but I haven’t carried or used it. Handles and blade are in excellent condition. Centered blade.
Shipped to Sillyship 950 Rift - $85. This one is lightly carried and used. No damage anywhere and very little wear is evident anywhere. Black scales, 154CM Centered blade.
Shipped to jfondell HK14715 - $80. D2 blade, sand colored handles. I’m the second owner. It shows no signs of carry or use. Centered blade, very sharp. I’ve stropped it and left it alone.
Shipped to Scrim 585 Mini-Barrage - $80. This one is also NIB. I’m the original owner. Liked it, bought it, just never carried it. Fires hard, centered blade.
Shipped to Sillyship 940 Osborne - $100. A Benchmade classic. I’m the second owner. It looks like no one has carried or used it. I don’t see any signs of wear. Blade is centered. Green aluminium scales & S30V blade.

Emerson
Shipped to Schmavey CQC7AW - $85. Franken-7.Tan handles and black blade from a different 7A. Centered blade, early lockup.
Shipped to Anaries Commander - $100. 2006 Full-sized Commander BT. Has been lightly carried and used. Blade coating looks good with little sign of wear. Centered blade, early lockup. Comes in Emerson box, but not the original one.

Spyderco
Shipped to miltmaldo Gayle Bradley C134CFP - $125. Latest version of the original GB from Spyderco. Manufacture date is AO (Jan, 2015). This one is NIB. It came straight from Spyderco as a replacement for one with a faulty lock that I sent in for repair.
Shipped to MaxFactor Native 5 C41FP5 - $125. Carbon fiber & S110V Native. This is not the green forum version. This is the regular production version. I’m the second owner. Looks uncarried and unused to me.

Shipped to mej Stretch C90PBK - $65. Black FRN & VG10 Stretch. I’m the second owner. Looks like it has had light carry and use. Centered blade, locks up pretty solidly for a backlock.
Manix 2 C101GP2 - $90. Black G10 & S30V version. Outstanding example. Very smooth to open & close, centered blade. BB lock is stiff but smooth.

ZT
Shipped to Cramebame 0350SWCF - $95. Carbon fiber and S30V. De-assisted and flips pretty well. Spring is included if buyer wants to re-assist it. Centered blade, solid lockup.
Shipped to Grahambo0101 0566CF - $110. Carbon fiber and Elmax. Light carry and use. No damage, very little sign of wear. Strong assist and solid lockup. Centered blade.

View attachment 586625 View attachment 586626 View attachment 586627 View attachment 586629 View attachment 586631

Last edited:
I'll take the Spyderco Native 5 Carbon fiber/S110V as long as it includes the box.

I'll take the native if it's still avalaible CF . I'll also take the GB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back