F22 Raptor CF Knucks - the new breed

Just got 'em in the mail today......WICKED CF GOODNESS :thumbup:
thanks alot Mark....they were worth the short wait!!

001-4.jpg

Andy

Thanks Andy, I'm glad they got there so fast.... Damn USPS has got pricey on the S&H.... I didn't realize that priority mail had gone up so much, but oh well....

I was really pumped that this CF turned out so good.... I had a ton of it (damn near literally) made by the same people that did the original F22 and this stuff has a tighter weave but is the same test strength etc... as the F22....

Anyway, I'm glad you like, and everyone should be getting theirs pretty quickly...

MT

Just of note, everyone's who paid went out the same day, so if you don't have them by Wed or so, let me know (except you Haze, you live waaaaaayyyyyyy away from here :) ).

I've got more I'm almost done with, so if you didn't get paid before the first few went out, more will be done this week.....

MT

Great creation from a fantastic imagination and creative mind

is there a possibility to get any of those???

Please, let me know .. i would go to Alaska to get one

seriously

Anani, I'm finishing up a big batch, so just shoot me an email or p.m. and I'll hook you up.

MT

How much is these F22? They look a bit different from the CF knucks in the 'who would be interested in some Carbon fibre knuckles?' thread, sorta thicker in the impact/front portion.

They're all the same, and the pricing is in that thread. They are all individually hand made, so they may vary a bit from set to set.

MT

hello mark, i was wondering if you have anymore of these knucks for sale and how much.

thanks

Yes, I've just finished up a bunch.... They are the same price, 100$....

Let me know if you want some of them.

MT

Back