• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fairly CC knife w/leather card holder

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
Two credit card knives in Ti by Daniel Fairly. Comes with leather card hold for the CC knives or your own real plastic and bills. One is satin natural Ti, and the other is a camo type subdued color anodized finish. I have 6 of these, and have finally decided to let 2 go and force my hand to clear out redundancies in my collection... eek!

2LxQk6C.jpg

Price TYD: $99 (this is a 2 for 1 with free leather holder!)

Click link below for full album:

https://imgur.com/gallery/moY8pAb

*keep thread clean, no comments, direct all comments and questions to me via PM - thanks!*

My small print: Buyer must be 18yrs of age or greater. Know your state's knife laws prior to purchasing. I take no responsibility once knife ships from my location- USA. CONUS shipping only. Payment via Paypal regular goods from a verified shipping address user only please. I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose regardless of order of "I'll take it" and "seconds". Ify buyers are skipped. No trades at this time. Please ask any/all questions in PM or email, thanks for looking!

Back