Fairly Knives Aficionados Sign up Here!

Daniel - I'm new here. How are you knives sold? Is there advanced notice?
Thanks Paul

Hi Paul!

My apologies for the delayed response, I don't know how I missed this!

I usually post some WIP pics or a quick preview before I sell anything. Almost all of my knives are sold through www.fairlyknives.com

Just let me know if you have any ideas, requests or are interested in a knife I am working on. Most of my sales are first come first served but it never hurts to ask! ;)

Hey Daniel, can I take #95? My birth year lol

Admired your stuff fir a while, beautiful work! Recently picked up a kiridashi on the exchange, then saw an older tanto too, so I grabbed that, lol, should be here early next week! I'm excited!

Hey Daniel, can I take #95? My birth year lol

Admired your stuff fir a while, beautiful work! Recently picked up a kiridashi on the exchange, then saw an older tanto too, so I grabbed that, lol, should be here early next week! I'm excited!

Big thanks and welcome! Cool you got those knives, they will make a nice pair.

I am just glad that there are a whole bunch of people on here who just want to have fun and everybody seems to be so nice and friendly and polite ~~ sure hope it stays this way at least until I pass on to the other side of where I am going.*
Do believe I do belong here with the BFA's and I am glad I joined. Now I am going to take a look at some Knives on DFK's site.!

Hey Daniel,
Do I qualify for a DFK supporter number? What are the ground rules (I imagine you screen out the riff raff, miscreants, and unsavory types... then again, maybe not). Let me know. First available number is cool.

Edit: I will take #71. Please update the list when you can...

Last edited:
I am just glad that there are a whole bunch of people on here who just want to have fun and everybody seems to be so nice and friendly and polite ~~ sure hope it stays this way at least until I pass on to the other side of where I am going.*
Do believe I do belong here with the BFA's and I am glad I joined. Now I am going to take a look at some Knives on DFK's site.!

Big thanks!

Hey Daniel,
Do I qualify for a DFK supporter number? What are the ground rules (I imagine you screen out the riff raff, miscreants, and unsavory types... then again, maybe not). Let me know. First available number is cool.

Edit: I will take #71. Please update the list when you can...

Big thanks and sorry for the delay! I thought I had updated this thread and just realized. :eek:

EIGHT SIX SEVEN FIVE THREE OHHHHHH NIEEEEINE! lol love that... I'm 14 again!

edit: hmmm maybe more like 12.. f' I dunno, OLD!

Daniel,

If you'll let me have #47 I'll stop e-mailing you with steel backpacker requests.

...for a little while, at least. ;-)

--
Mark

Hi Daniel,

I will take 272 if available. Many thanks. Continue to love my backpacker - it is #1 in the EDC rotation these days!

Thanks,
Gus

Hi Daniel,

I will take 272 if available. Many thanks. Continue to love my backpacker - it is #1 in the EDC rotation these days!

Thanks,
Gus

Thanks Gus! That is great to hear and good to see you here! 272 is yours :cool:

Back