Fairly Knives Chat - For people who like Knives, have Knives or use Knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin gang!

Working this morning. I wish I could be working in my shop on the slip joint, but I have to be here.

Make it a good one Rolf!

-X

Have a great weekend guys!
Respect.
[video=youtube;2DHsse8xIRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DHsse8xIRg[/video]

Hey good morning guys!

Rolf enjoy the visit!

Bako - I have looked at that flarer a few times and just don't know, same with the cutter too.

Mike - We are nuts! The Mike Jones video is always a good sign. :D I like the song you posted... Have a great weekend and Respect!

Hey, it's Mike Snody again!

Big ups to the man with the work ethic- you make TONS of knives, dude! You gotta stick around here. We have more fun than anyone on this website, cuz!

Just got off the phone with the guy who runs the metalwork collective I posted on last night- he's getting into blade forging, and when I said "cable damascus", he went nuts!

Big ups! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I hope you get a spot in the shop Bako, it sounds killer! I'm going to build a smithy/bbq area for all things heated with fire.

We scrapped my friends massive smelter when he wanted to sell his ranch off, he fired it and a few others with local pinion pine as it burns crazy hot. We did some wild stuff back then with metal, anything from platinum to aluminum. I'd like to make a pine charcoal fired forge... I also have access to good coal I can collect but hear it is not the best for a clean fire. Propane rocks too...

Pics, wtf... :]

I need to buy a damned riding lawnmower or small tractor.. anyone here have experience with one? Do any riding lawnmowers have attachments for tilling???

Word up to the moms, get those flowers rollin' guys!

Bored.

Maybe I'll drive over to Tuffthumbz' and rummage thru his sale bin. I was thinking of schlepping to Cabela's for a ZT0550 to play with, but I don't feel like the 90min drive just to goof.

Pics?
[video=youtube_share;A0kypyGSKsE]http://youtu.be/A0kypyGSKsE[/video]

Yeah get the flowers ready!

Straight up riding mower - get one of those zero turn ones if you need to mow a lot, they rock
Tilling - not too sure...
They make 4 wheelers with PTO's (power turning thingy) on them, you can mow, till, whatever like a tractor but more fun. Get a camo hat with a fish hook in it and confuse the neighbors?

Good morning!

Bored.

Maybe I'll drive over to Tuffthumbz' and rummage thru his sale bin. I was thinking of schlepping to Cabela's for a ZT0550 to play with, but I don't feel like the 90min drive just to goof.

Sounds cool... we have one knife store near here and it is a mall ninja one in a mall, lmao!!! If I ever need a rattly sword with a blasted on hamon I'm there! $19.95

Have a good one, I'm out to work on something... :D

Drive to buy a ZT? bah.

PICS OF THE BALI AND FOLDER PROGRESS :D and perhaps something else in the works :) Ok I'm out of here til this eve. laterS!

Sloth, hard to beat a John Deer. They have front and rear PTO, you can even get a front bucket loader on them too.

No good knife stores around here, but I can get Benchmade, Case, and those types at the local gun stores.

-X

Looks like I'm driving 45min or so to Art Knives in New Hope PA.

New Hope is a gay mecca for well-off types from NYC and Phila- NTTAWWT. The younger crowd calls it "No Hope" :D

Good morning ! Cornedbeef hash and eggs this morning!!!!! Soooooo good! I have not had cornedbeef hash for years and Jen has never had it:eek::confused:I opened the can and Jen said "eeeeewww it looks like dog food" but one bite and she is fan of CB hash.Got the day off so Jen and I are going to be chillin' like villains. Have a good weekend y'all!

Drive to buy a ZT? bah.

PICS OF THE BALI AND FOLDER PROGRESS :D and perhaps something else in the works :) Ok I'm out of here til this eve. laterS!

I just took 275 so so pics... shady here but have some uploading. :D

Sloth, hard to beat a John Deer. They have front and rear PTO, you can even get a front bucket loader on them too.

No good knife stores around here, but I can get Benchmade, Case, and those types at the local gun stores.

-X

We used to cruise around in my friends JD bucket loader, talk about scary! They make great gear.

For years we mowed about 30 acres, some with a Massey Ferguson 135/mower and some with a Snapper. My Dad now has a zero turn (I forget what brand) and says he can mow the same area faster. They just mow though I think. I mostly operated whatever cheap push mower we had for that year....

Looks like I'm driving 45min or so to Art Knives in New Hope PA.

New Hope is a gay mecca for well-off types from NYC and Phila- NTTAWWT. The younger crowd calls it "No Hope" :D

No hope, lmao! Art Knives, cool stuff...

Ahhh, fuck it.

I'm going to Wallyworld for kitty litter instead. I'll spend the money I doubtlessly would've blown on a forthcoming DFK no doubt. :D

Good morning ! Cornedbeef hash and eggs this morning!!!!! Soooooo good! I have not had cornedbeef hash for years and Jen has never had it:eek::confused:I opened the can and Jen said "eeeeewww it looks like dog food" but one bite and she is fan of CB hash.Got the day off so Jen and I are going to be chillin' like villains. Have a good weekend y'all!

lol that sounds awesome! Good morning. :D Good stuff

We got all into making corned beef for a while, it is good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back