Fairly Knives Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
This is the place to talk knives, your day, fun stuff, what's going on! Everyone is welcome!

In on one!!!

Man, those full scaled riggers change the whole look of the knife! I like it! Still won't be the Teak Rigger though :D

Evening gents!

-X

Is that a iron wood liner on that bottom Rigger?!
Looks like most of the riff raff is here....just missing Rolf & Sloth ...if those two are together, they are definitely up to no good. :p

Roll Call!
VERY nice, Daniel. You got grind skills.
Hi Gang.
Werz Sid??
:D

I see you guys have been lurking down there! :D Everyone is very welcome here!

Late day yesterday... taking care of biz! ...Big one planned today too.

Lurking is the best ing!

Finished an ornament yesterday for a friend in Mexico! headed to the work X-mas party tonight, then more shop time this weekend.

Hope everyone's having a great Friday!

Well, it's not raining now. It's cold, everything is saturated. Time to start my x-mas shopping! I will get it all finished today too. Errands and stuff on the list as well.

Holy Crap!, paid $2.69/G for gas today!! Haven't paid that low since like 2006 or something! I don't remember the last time $20 put a quarter tank in my truck!

Sporting the Stinger on my hip today, the ladies better watch out, I'm stylin' with this bad boy on!!! :p

-X

Well, it's not raining now. It's cold, everything is saturated. Time to start my x-mas shopping! I will get it all finished today too. Errands and stuff on the list as well.

Holy Crap!, paid $2.69/G for gas today!! Haven't paid that low since like 2006 or something! I don't remember the last time $20 put a quarter tank in my truck!

Sporting the Stinger on my hip today, the ladies better watch out, I'm stylin' with this bad boy on!!! :p

-X

The gas price thing is insane! Its $2.79/G here currently, but because we buy so many groceries with the local grocer, we had .30c off a gallon!

Glad to see you survived the storm. Good luck with the Christmas shopping!

The weather service always makes the storm sound worse than it actually turns out to be. We need this rain!!!!
I haven't bought gas in 4 or 5 years...but I am happy that it is getting less expensive for you guys.
Still on page 1 ! :D

^ Better than that, it is the RED Team Tanto thread!!!!^

I might have to start a tanto chat thread... :D

Great day today, I should be shipping a big load of knives out tomorrow! I have a Petty left for sale too... someone snag it! TiBOK's too...

Not much rain or snow here, jest dry and somewhat cold. Nice so far! I have a weekday pass for Durango Mountain (Purgatory) and want to go soon.

We finally got the tree up! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas guys!

Have a great evening everyone! I'm just chilling here as the wife and kids are at the in-laws... I got in a good day and am listening to random stuff on the pandora radio... Pauls Boutique right now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back