Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

NKD:

DF48CC86-B236-4FCE-A81B-6038CC8C3516_zpsdi4q6kjo.jpg

Wassup guys!

Lifes been going great lately which is very refreshing. Making enough progress in my own shop that D could almost vacation out East and not miss a beat in production! ;)

How's life?

Looking good, awesome photo!!! I can not get enough of that natural micarta...

Hi guys!

Bobby I have been busy! That's cool on the shop! Did you get a compressor?

I did! That 60 Gallon Porter and Cable. Piped it in and setup a blasting cabinet. I still need to caulk the cabinet. Its funwork!

Gotta plan out my next shop upgrade. Disc sander? Or time to save for an Evenheat!

3 day weekend incoming! I'm stoked to relax with family, food, and beer! :)

Yo homies! It took me a minute to find my way back here after the change over. None of my bookmarks would work.
Bobby, we need a pic of your shop when you get a chance. If you get the Evenheat check out the Bill Burke upgrade. Although mine has worked fine without it, I wish I would have got the upgrade. Oh yeah, and the door switch, I really wish I got that. the pucker I get every time I move a piece of steel pass those coils glowing with that 220v is ... :eek:
D, How's that truck doin' ?

Hey all,
Living the dream here. Wife and kiddo are on a road trip to see grandma, so I have three evenings in the shop! Too much fun!

FACK THIS NEW STUPID ASSED FORUIM :D (not DFK subby, but this whole new "upgrade" of BF.... faikohtawohtawoi94h)

So someone tell me how the hell to get my sig picture BACK... is it gone since the move to this software? I have barely spent anytime looking into it.. so I'm being lazy and asking you mofos :)_

D, you get the package yet mang??? All for you! er well, I might ask that a piece of the micarta be used on a knife for me to purchase later.. but no matter...

Hope you guys are all well, cheers!

^^^ yeah. Signature pictures. What the heck!

All good here. Just checking in. Hope you all are well.
TR

I'm not a huge fan of the forum upgrades. It looks much different to me.

Wassup guys? How's things? I got most of the hydraulic kit installed on my mill before discovering the template they sent me was off! Now I'm going to have a machinist make a special adapter to match the holes the template had me drill, so its properly anchored. I'm pretty unhappy with LMS right now.

What's new D, you've been quiet! Lots of blades getting cranked out?

If you switch formats on the home page it has a look/feel like the old version (better, but yeah, it's just so so).

Anyone hear from D. lately?

Probably cranking out some stuff for BLADE. Or perhaps a run of Pocket Clip Prybars???

Hey all
Call off the search party. I sent D an email and got a reply this AM. He's good. Had some bad days with food poisoning, and took some family time, so just decided to turn of the lights and grinders for a small break. He's back at it with the respirator on and making noise!!!!

Hey all
Call off the search party. I sent D an email and got a reply this AM. He's good. Had some bad days with food poisoning, and took some family time, so just decided to turn of the lights and grinders for a small break. He's back at it with the respirator on and making noise!!!!
That is good to hear. Thanks for the update, TR. I figured that D just destroyed another laptop. :D

D, Glad you're feeling better.

Hey guys! Thanks everyone, I'm back! Lots of knives going and feeling refreshed. Food poisoning 2x with a cold/flu? in between so I took a break... did some family stuff and it's on!

I have 13 new knives heat treated, some surface ground and some nearly ready for glue-up... also a new tall Chef's line knife design that will probably get finished up today in Kevlar/CF/White Liners. It is the first of 3 and maybe a lot more!

Welcome back, D! Glad to hear you're healthy and back at the grind. Family time is very important. I hope you all had fun!

Back