Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

Droppin' in to say... wha suuuuuuuuup?!
40584105971_ba6115e59c_h.jpg

Sup D!
Knives are just starting to flow again.
I had the Bantam Weight Fighter with me today and wanted to drop in and post a pic.
27413277258_dd18d1fdc6_h.jpg

Boy do I know that, I have one of his earlier folders, this thing will be here after the cockroaches.;)
For sure, I can picture it, groups of apocalyptic cockroaches charging other groups of apocalyptic cockroaches with DFK knifes. If only I had photoshop, I could share this vision with you all. haha

Hellooo everyone.....
Sup, Kermmak!

Check out what some crazy bastad @fast14riot let me get!
41336576152_87b651af83_b.jpg

For sure, I can picture it, groups of apocalyptic cockroaches charging other groups of apocalyptic cockroaches with DFK knifes. If only I had photoshop, I could share this vision with you all. haha

Sup, Kermmak!

Check out what some crazy bastad @fast14riot let me get!
41336576152_87b651af83_b.jpg
OOOOOOOOoooooh Shit!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have zombies in your backyard? Great toothpick.......

Zombies? Not any more! :D How's things in Kermmakistan?

Daniel Fairly Knives Daniel Fairly Knives
D, this thing is amazing ! Do you happen to remember what steel you used?
Very bad year, new bussines ( too expensive tools ) new possible girlfriend ( russian girl ooooooh shit ), new life and sober ( no alcohol or pils since last year ). Is a great beggining, and the best part I do not know anything about my ex-wife...... And starts the fishing season, new knife .......
How are you in Trumpland? everything(one) ok?

Very bad year, new bussines ( too expensive tools ) new possible girlfriend ( russian girl ooooooh shit ), new life and sober ( no alcohol or pils since last year ). Is a great beggining, and the best part I do not know anything about my ex-wife...... And starts the fishing season, new knife .......
How are you in Trumpland? everything(one) ok?
I don't know, booze, pills and Russian girls sounds like a pretty good time to me. :D

Daniel,

You want to make me an AEB-L Backpacker...

:)

YOOOOOOOO!!!

Still making the knives... need to post here more!

Kevin that is 5160. I have a test video up on youtube, I was personally impressed by the flex that knife can take. Fikes inspired.

Hi Kermmak! I'm with Kevin, lol.

Frailer! How about Nitro-V... a souped up AEB-L.

Fingers crossed, I might be working on a big run of them. I'm still working out details right now... also hoping to make removable scales for them and any older Backpackers.

Huge step in progress on making that happen today... router for micarta/g10/wood Backpacker scales on the way!

Back