1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Dec 15, 2016.

1. scottfish

scottfish Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Dec 4, 2011
    fairly.jpg Mine hasn't been aging well. But I am sure it's my fault. It has spent a lot of time sheathed in the garage being used as a killer bottle opener. Knife hasn't seen much oxygen.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Hi fockers. Life is a bitch, yes? I've been busy with kids and poor health mixed with some quality thc. I don't even carry a knife daily but can't get rid of any either :)

I in fact did just put an "I'll take it" for a DFK tanto on the exchange.. keep that shit safe :)_

Hotter than crap today here in PNW and I'm heading back outside O)o

Daniel- how's Co? girls all good?

I'm spent. take care guys and give peace a chance :D

3. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Hmm D, a few knives on your instagram feed look tight... I assume they are all orders or going to a store? the A2 with fullers and shadow box scales.. WHAT UP :D

Ok time for some sort of food and drink, long night with scared kiddo and I'm exhausted =_=

4. Farchyld

Farchyld

Sep 10, 2011
    Wooo people! I think D's still recovering. I miss seeing all his crazy good knife pics.