Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

Kevin that is the best seeing that on in action!! I don't know if you have seen the test video but I get silly trying to break this thing to no avail.

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!! I finally re-upped my subscription here and hope you guys are ready for some knives!

Yo, D, my vato, that's great! It's all fallin' into place now!
No, I haven't seen that test video. Is it on your You Tube channel ?

I only need 6 hours of sleep at night and 8 more during the day...

Good morning! I'll hopefully have a Kwaiken finished up and posted today, wish me luck!

I only need 6 hours of sleep at night and 8 more during the day...

Good morning! I'll hopefully have a Kwaiken finished up and posted today, wish me luck!

Cat nappin' is where it's at! haha
I got used to sleeping a few hours at a time when I was in Alaska. I actually liked it, it seemed like I got a lot more done. It took me over a year to get back to sleeping a solid eight hours.
I look forward to checkin' out that Kwaiken when you finish it up!

I joke, lol I have kids. :D

Hi Wayne! What's going on! What have you been machining?

I have 5 knives almost done, one is an order then I'll have 4 up for grabs. I'm working on parts/materials/tooling for older orders so selling some stuff but have a big backlog. $400 in tooling etc is here now for that stuff...

I'm also waiting on materials/etc or new knives, 9 new designs in the works.

I've been playing lots of guitar when I'm not in the shop! I hope to have a band together pretty soon.

Hey guys! Lots of knives in the pipeline... new designs and old classics!

I will do some special deals and Bladeforums only sales here. Let's get this forum going!!!

Hey Daniel Fairly Knives Daniel Fairly Knives , I'm not machining any more. Changed jobs back in July. I'm a technician at an auto parts manufacturing plant. Better pay and benefits. I'm making fuel injectors now. I trouble shoot around 15 machines. Always something new to learn. Rarely gets boring.

Saturday AM, before the house is awake. Coffee in hand. Bladeforums on the laptop.

Hope others are enjoying the morning.

Doing the same, really happy that there’s more action in these parts!:cool: Spring is here!:p

Hey Daniel Fairly Knives Daniel Fairly Knives , I'm not machining any more. Changed jobs back in July. I'm a technician at an auto parts manufacturing plant. Better pay and benefits. I'm making fuel injectors now. I trouble shoot around 15 machines. Always something new to learn. Rarely gets boring.

That sounds good, you can't beat better pay and an interesting job.

Doing the same, really happy that there’s more action in these parts!:cool: Spring is here!:p

Me too! I'll have more knives up soon! I'm taking it easy right now as I got my eye shot last week but plan on grinding this afternoon.

Spring is here and I have 5 foot tall snowbanks and several feet on the ground, Winter was brutal!!! The shop had snow right to the top of the roof and one shed got partially crushed!

New designs might be out this week, it depends when stuff gets here! I'm excited!

Me too! I'll have more knives up soon! I'm taking it easy right now as I got my eye shot last week but plan on grinding this afternoon.

Spring is here and I have 5 foot tall snowbanks and several feet on the ground, Winter was brutal!!! The shop had snow right to the top of the roof and one shed got partially crushed!

New designs might be out this week, it depends when stuff gets here! I'm excited!

An eye shot... :eek:

Is that as awful as it sounds?

An eye shot... :eek:

Is that as awful as it sounds?

Not painful but not exactly pleasant! You can see the needle go in which is really weird, pretty sore afterwards. I finally made it back in the shop today and got some grinding done... also working on getting lenses for my new full face respirator "in respirator" glasses.

...barely anything available right now but look out later next week! I should finally have a few new models out.

Back