Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

Go get a blood test. I diagnosed my health issue before the doctors did, and a blood test confirmed it. 6months later and I am feeling a bit better but still a ways to go.

Health is neat.

Pretty much everyone should take a multi vitamin. I never did and didn't "believe" in them for the most part for most of my life. Now I take one daily. And vit C, vit D, and zinc. I wake up and drink water and take vits.. wait an hour before I eat or have tea...

Hope you feel better sooner than later.. but the "now" always seems the most important.. REST is best. :)

ok boyzz, be the change you want to see in this world!

Good idea, testing is next but we are pretty sure... the first medication I took is really rough on some people so the next run would be at a much higher dose since it didn't bug me. The pills I am taking now are supposed to work better but also gnarly and cost prohibitive...

I'm big on vitamins and take all of those. Alfalfa is a good overall thing to take too. Trying to drink more water here (thanks Rolf!) as I have been paying attention to my intake and I barely drink any! We eat really healthy and almost never eat out.

I hope you are feeling better Sloth!

Morning guys!

Man, just had my first cup of Death Wish coffee, WooHoo!!! It's got me spun, about to go run a marathon! Lol!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Daniel, I'm betting you contracted the giardia while shrooming, it's far more common to get it that way than from water.

-Xander

Morning guys!

Man, just had my first cup of Death Wish coffee, WooHoo!!! It's got me spun, about to go run a marathon! Lol!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Daniel, I'm betting you contracted the giardia while shrooming, it's far more common to get it that way than from water.

-Xander

Hi Xander! Merry Christmas!!!!

That absolutely makes sense with the Porcini hunting! Dr said usually from gardening and we were getting all sorts of dirty. The time frame matches too.

Coffee! extra here today yo!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Daniel hope you kick giardia's ass soon and X best wishes for you FIL!

Best

Jim

Merry Christsmas to all. Is too late for this but is te beggining of a new year and a new hope.
Best wishes to all. For me has been a good year.

Merry Christmas guys!

Frozen morning here, no snow though.

Little dude made out like a bandit this year! PS4, tons of toys, hot wheels tracks, and too much to list.

-X

Red and Green to ALL!!!
You forgot the gold...... JAH!
rel-xras2.gif

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas guys!

Merry Christmas Xander, Kevin, Kerrmak, Rolf!

Jah Rastafari Blop blop blop!

Loads more snow here, we have a couple of feet of buildup and four foot tall drifts everywhere. There were probably half a dozen stranded cars just on the last mile to my house!

Sledding later and maybe some snowboarding on my mountain depending on how far I want to climb up it! :D Knives too!

Sup guys! Things not going well on the job front. This time next week I may be at home full time, for some time :O

Gotta remove that work shipping address from places. You too, D!

Some snow this AM made the travel into work a little hectic, but nothing we're not used to. Wife says it's about time we see something lay.

Have a great one, guys!

Bobby, that's just means more time in the shop! :D Seriously though, I hope it works out.
D, I bet the edges on your snowboard are sharrrrrrrp! :p
Youz guys have a killer day!

It isssss sooooooo early!!!!! Coffee coffee slurp slurp!

Back