Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

Hey guys!!!

Bobby I hope everything goes well for you!

Kevin you are up! Wait do you have one of those web bots posting for you?

Lets get this year over with! 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin is a web b0t.

D, I keep wanting to send you a box full of goodies... Most of the goodies have been sitting at my desk next to me for 2months... I suck.. So as long as you are ok with a "gift" soon for "the hell of it" and "'cause you ma boi", I will try my best to actually pack this up and ship..

On another note.. lately I've been giving money to the local real homeless people.. the guys hanging out hiding in the shadows never begging.. those guys.. some are real nice, some are real gone. I feel the need to "start" a small idea/business just to help out these guys.

Plan is to build a small wish list from these guys and then go around and collect donations from neighbors. Almost like a small "go bag" of stuff. But it will be things like a warm jacket, extra socks, a water bottle, small some of money, some granola bars and other simple easy to store eats, a small kit of cleaning and healing goodies (a small first aid like kit).

Last guy was bummed because his bike needed a new wheel and another part.. so I gave him $20 and his whole attitude changed. he started talking about all kinds of stuff.. :D

So, go help someone! Give them a simple subway sandwich at least! :D

Ok, time to go beat my kids lol

WAKE UP!!!! Time to die.

kevin is a web b0t.

D, I keep wanting to send you a box full of goodies... Most of the goodies have been sitting at my desk next to me for 2months... I suck.. So as long as you are ok with a "gift" soon for "the hell of it" and "'cause you ma boi", I will try my best to actually pack this up and ship..

On another note.. lately I've been giving money to the local real homeless people.. the guys hanging out hiding in the shadows never begging.. those guys.. some are real nice, some are real gone. I feel the need to "start" a small idea/business just to help out these guys.

Plan is to build a small wish list from these guys and then go around and collect donations from neighbors. Almost like a small "go bag" of stuff. But it will be things like a warm jacket, extra socks, a water bottle, small some of money, some granola bars and other simple easy to store eats, a small kit of cleaning and healing goodies (a small first aid like kit).

Last guy was bummed because his bike needed a new wheel and another part.. so I gave him $20 and his whole attitude changed. he started talking about all kinds of stuff.. :D

So, go help someone! Give them a simple subway sandwich at least! :D

Ok, time to go beat my kids lol

WAKE UP!!!! Time to die.

Sloth you are a cool dude.

I'm not homeless but I have been self employed since my late 20's... lmao but seriously sometimes knowing that things are improving will just make your day and get you on a roll. Momentum is everything!

2 of my good friends were homeless and one of them is now very successful, he just had a crazy run of bad luck but is now regional manager of a really big company. He's the coolest guy ever... The other friend is doing well too!

I think your idea is really good too!

Things are coming together here, look out for Fairly Knives for years to come! I have big plans this year, I will stay focused on folders while working more on my forging with damascus and materials forging in mind. I'm hoping to build or buy a hydraulic forge press and importantly set up a permanent area to run my forges in. This year has been one with lots of learning on a steep curve and I hope next year will bring lots of good stuff!

Everyone have a great evening! Happy New Year!!!!

Happy new year guys. Looking forward to 2017. The last few months of '16 have been fantastic from the standpoint that they are probably the least stressful job-wise in the past 5+ years. I am really thankful for a low-stress, enjoyable gig. Frees me up to think about being a better dad, husband and human being. I don't make resolutions, but I'm optimistic for the future.

Looking forward to another year here, too!

I can't believe we made it to 2017!!!
WTG , Sloth!

Happy New years guys. I hope it's productive, safe, and full of DFK's!

We got some bad news on Thursday. Her dad called. Without going into details, he fell quite early in the day and was unable to get back up. We arrived at night, picked him up, cleaned him off. He was in very bad shape. His cirrhosis has hit end stage and he slipped into a coma. This AM he was awake, so the girls got to have long chats with him. He's not expected to survive the week.

I signed my new contract, so I'm sorta locked into this new company. Even if I'm fired, it persists. Pretty shitty, but that's 2016. Let's see what we can make of 2017.

-Bobby

Bobby we are thinking of you guys and wish the very best. I know that is tough and we're here for you.

Bobby, smoke and prayers for your FIL and family.

Damn Bobby, rough week. Try to find the small moments of peace and clear your head of all that bad MOJO, even if for just a few minutes at a time. Smoke and hope headed your way brotha.

-X

Well, 2017 isn't off to a good start for me. Got laid off today. If I'm lucky I'll be able to return to my old job.

Nice.. no warning my subscription was going to end this month... stupid. And annoying.

Hi guys.. rehab is life. One day at a time.

Well, 2017 isn't off to a good start for me. Got laid off today. If I'm lucky I'll be able to return to my old job.

I'm sorry to hear that!!! I hope everything works out well for you. I'd hire you here if I could!

beers for all... or smoke.. or a few sleep aids :D

Seriously! I need a fried peanut butter and bacon with a jelly donut and a qualude just like the king! Brand new Cadillac!

And then... rehab.^ :D

Or worse... Vegas side show!

Brand new Cadillac for everyone! Two for you Sloth... you're gonna need a tow chain!

Back