Fairly Knives Photos

ba0fcab3557bf6872ceaf03b67e0d60b_zps17zgrpig.jpg

Petty - AEB-L Steel

I'm hoping to do a run of these later, I want to use this particular design as I like the straight tang and food releasing slicey grind. I'm planning on budget model geared for the pro Chef or home enthusiast.

That knife was gone before I even got to consider it. Freakin out of this world beauty!

fq55, where did you get the soft loop from? I'm planning to put this on my belt since the profile is perfect.

1535jjb.jpg

@MrDrewBear Those are "Pull The Dot" snap loops. If you google that you will get a list of places to get them.

^^ yea i know what they are just wanted to see where he got his cause they look wider than the usual ones on my gun holsters..

I guess i'll order the 1" from index fasteners and test them out

Last edited:
fq55, where did you get the soft loop from? I'm planning to put this on my belt since the profile is perfect

Hey, I got the loop off the site that's name after a river. It works well so far and the b-lok fastner is perfect as a pull.

I love how thin the A2 blade, it's an impressive slicer. I just need to get a thin coat of for live one this for some rust protection.

Got my Nakago EDC-kit today! Think I'll make a leather sleeve to hold them both ITP.

e27e7e3d2ef1395bc45b35904e5e505c.jpg

^ Those two make a very nice pair! Thanks for posting that!

I was gone for a long weekend and a day of recovery, it's great to be back and see all of these photos! Thanks everyone, big respect!

Back