Fairly Knives Photos

Fotor_144848357579572_zpshaxal5sf.jpg~original

Stinger is showing signs of use now, a year later!

-Xander
I love that knife! ^^^^

23999160879_e5f6e81d18_b.jpg

Carried this little guy with me today. I still need to make a proper sheath for it, but this repurposed BRK sheath holds it fine for now.

Sorry about the cell-phone photo.
3sgDXmE.jpg

Cool!
Are you out in the woods huntin schrooms, Kevin?? :D
Sorry for the late reply, Rolf (just came down ). I could of sworn that the schrooms were hunting me! :D
Liam, you need a proper pair of gambler boots with a built in sheath for that one. :p

Hey everyone, I'm a few days away from getting my first Fairly blade, an RF-1. The anticipation is killing me, how about a few photos of everyone else's??

Daniel is known for his attention to detail. Flawless lines, curves, plunges. The coloring he uses is almost lifelike, and very dynamic. He uses a special carbidizer that imbues them with high levels of potassium.

k2IA

So that's what that does! I had no idea what the carbidizing was for, but that makes total sense. I knew knives needed more potassium, I just wasn't sure what kind of black magic they used to get it in there. That photo is making me way more excited for my blade to get here!!!

So that's what that does! I had no idea what the carbidizing was for, but that makes total sense. I knew knives needed more potassium, I just wasn't sure what kind of black magic they used to get it in there. That photo is making me way more excited for my blade to get here!!!

Hi Evan!

I saw your email last night, message incoming! :)

And we can't wait to see what you got!
:cool:

That Banana knife never went over well but I think the opening system was genius.

Hi Evan!

I saw your email last night, message incoming! :)

:cool:

That Banana knife never went over well but I think the opening system was genius.

Thanks Dan! Haven't gotten anything from ya yet, I'll keep my eyes peeled. Knife is moving much quicker than expected with USPS. It arrived today in the purgatory known as Customs... so not sure when it'll make it out of there. Hopefully this week! We'll see, I'm feeling optimistic.

Something greeted me at home today:

Beast is definitely a word I would use to describe this thing... Holy cow

That! Right There!
Sweet knife. Looks stout as heck. Nice score, dude.

Thanks man, it's definitely growing on me, could use a little TLC, it was definitely a user. I'm very shocked that it showed up today. It shipped Tuesday morning from Germany via USPS priority mail and made it to my door today. I must say, in this instance, USPS surprised the heck out of me

I'm in trouble if Daniel does one of those with a sheepsfoot/wharncliff blade. I couldn't resist!

Back