Fairly Knives Photos

Evancamp13, I think it is pretty safe to say that you are happy with your first Fairly. :D
Congrats man!

Evancamp13, I think it is pretty safe to say that you are happy with your first Fairly. :D
Congrats man!

I think that's a fair assessment. :). She could use a little love from Mr. Fairly, whoever owned her before me beat the snot out of her. Blade is back to usable, finishes are a little rough, could use a little fixing up. Maybe a little color here and there :). Not sure.
Thanks!

Just got this, love how light and small it is. Now its time to find a clip for it to carry. Anyone have any ideas?

IMG_1694_zps5plabczj.jpg

You could mount the kydex to a small teklok which would enable some sort of belt carry. I love me some horizontal carry.

The lovely thing about the backpacker is that it's also small enough to pocket!

You could mount the kydex to a small teklok which would enable some sort of belt carry. I love me some horizontal carry.

The lovely thing about the backpacker is that it's also small enough to pocket!

I just tossed on a small soft belt loop from a holster. Right now I have it strapped to my EDC bag (5.11 Moab 6) on the strap pad. I might try it on my belt actually.

Very nice paranoid wrap on that backpacker, Dominator.

Thanks, my first attempt. I just feel like I started it off wrong. Am I wrong? I just feel like the first one should fall into place nicer.

Change it up a bit, cut it short to leave the hole open to add/remove one later. Here is a shot with the belt loop as well.

IMG_1697_zpsjxva5wzv.jpg

RF2 Framelock! Zirconium pivot collar.

edit... I added these and more pics a few posts down! :cool:

Last edited:
That blue orange peel is just fantastic. There is just a hint of purple at the edges. I'd love to see this in person!

That blue orange peel is just fantastic. There is just a hint of purple at the edges. I'd love to see this in person!

Thanks! As a random note I noticed the orange peel is very durable... it work hardens the Ti just a bit.

I stonewashed this one after anodizing it blue then hit it with a second "Metallic" ano so it has a two tone effect on the pocket work areas. The hint of purple is from oils either from the detent being lubed or my hands.

Oil - I spray a q-tip with cheap spray on lithium grease... touch it to the detent ball and that's about it. There is no need to disassemble or re-lubricate...

This latest one features a Zirconium pivot collar, Ti Pivot with hardened steel barrel, all Ti screws, polished/shaped hardened stainless floating stop pin, stonewashed blue ano with secondary "metallic" ano, ceramic bearings, carbidized lock face, sculpted frame, Ti knocker pommel, double hollow grind, polished edge, orange peel finish including blade perimeter/spine/choil, dead centered as always with crazy smooth bearing action! :D

Wicked bad ass!!!! Can you explain the difference between a floating stop pin and a standard?

Back