Fake

You can't link to active auctions here. I expect this will be edited shortly.

The picture for your viewing pleasure.

Anni flying Mojo

Last edited:
That's really ugly. :barf:

Jerry appreciates us finding this stuff; the best thing to do is to send an email to him and the Shop with a link to the offending item.

I think Highrisk nailed it...

No claim that it's "Wauseon Product". States clearly "Made in Nepal", Ex-Ghurka/Khukri House, car/jeep leaf spring steel.

Is it ugly? I think so.

Is it similar to a "beloved product"? Not really.

Does this look like "fraud"? Not to me. Yes, someone is playing "fast and loose" with some design elements, but they are not "mis-representing" the product.

Granted, this is all opinion, and mine at that...

That's really ugly. :barf:

Jerry appreciates us finding this stuff; the best thing to do is to send an email to him and the Shop with a link to the offending item.

And to post it in here to keep everyone on their toes, not just Jerry.

This one looks to just be a copy and not claiming to be a Busse. Not that that makes it better but it is different.

It appears to be a conglomeration of features from several Busse models. It has an ASHBM/SHBM blade with swedge and the Anniversary Mojo hook, handle, and pommel. Not likely a lot Busse will be able to do directly wih the seller as they are in Nepal, but may be able to get fleabay to drop the listing. Sellers in other countries known for making ripoff's and fakes don't usually respect US trademarks / patents.

Very poorly made, man that thing is ROUGH.

I think it would be Awesome............ if I was blind, couldn't use my hands and didn't need a knife.

Check this one out. An obvious cloned handle and a talon violation:

MT-20-43GN.jpg

The knife under the fugly one looks like a decent knife, maybe the guy should stick to regular knives.

It looks like a kid in 9th Grade made it as a Sheet Metal project in METAL SHOP Class. :D

Who buys that sort of knife?

Clueless idiots who think that just because some junque schlocker in CHINA calls a knife a "SURVIVAL KNIFE" - it must be true!

And if they intend to SURVIVE overnight underneath an apple tree in their parents backyard it should work out perfectly!

Back