Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dMWKoBM.jpg
Mutated Habernaro ? Or Scotch Bonnet ?

so today - he rear diff on my current truck tried to shoot craps.
I'm borrowing a buddy's junker - er, I mean spare - truck while mine's at the shop waiting on a repair estimate.
<sigh>

so today - he rear diff on my current truck tried to shoot craps.
I'm borrowing a buddy's junker - er, I mean spare - truck while mine's at the shop waiting on a repair estimate.
<sigh>
Smoke Rising can be used for many different reasons vik. Your run of bad luck is over The Smoke is in the wind Brother

The smoke will be in the air after 91 eats his Reapers :p MTM you better take cover or get a respirator!

on the plus side, so far today I have made (and partaken from) a loaf of peach filled bread braid, some of my latest batch of "bacon" (tried a hybrid cure this time), and coffee.
got a buddy coming over to trade me a new quench tank (60mm mortar can), fold flat stainless twig stove, and a 6-pack of "good" (i.e. not IPA) beer for $20 and 4 bags of coal.
there may be some fire and steel bending before we crack into the beer.
later this afternoon, me and a couple buddies are putting on armor and working off some excess adrenaline, and SWMBO will be home by the time I get back from that.

best of all, according to NOAA: the sun'll come out tomorrow.......... (after 12 days of gloom and rain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back