Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the sun come out?!? I don't want anymore snow!!!!
jk, snow would be awesome.

It seems we have a new strain of mosquitoes in town (Aedes), their bite is quite irritating. I've gotten 5 in the last week and a half. Before these I can't remember the last time a skeeter bit me.

Happy 1st day of the week! (Sunday)

Those of yall in the path of Florence, yall hunker down! Water, food, flashlights/batteries and some radios!

Or flee. Last time I saw the news it looked like a nasty one. As one who was around the Houston area for Ike and Harvey, running away is a very legit option. But if you are going to stay, for sure make good preparations.

Either way prayers headed up from here.

those of you choosing to run away -- you could drive a few extra miles and hit E's rondy/gathering in Montana!

Hmmm...maybe I should run away. Something might be forming out in the Gulf. Maybe. There's like a 70% chance. At the very least, there's a 100% chance it's going to be hot and ridiculously muggy. Montana's only what, something like 26 hours. Should definitely be out of the storm surge zone!

Wow! I'll admit I'm ready for summer to be over, but snow....not quite yet. I'm with your husky.

Fellas, all are available for $300...

fzzHyYk.jpg

MeJSbaL.jpg

q0ajfIB.jpg

DEWycMq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back