Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas blizzard in November! We'll probably have to close the schools!

IMG_20181113_073534173_zpsdmnrik79.jpg

Everyone was crying wolf about "SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW" last night and early this morning. I look out to find nothing.

I'm ashamed to admit that I was kind of looking forward to it. I saw you folks getting some and hoped it would come our way like it usually does.
I wouldn't be ashamed of it, I love snow. The more, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Unfortunately that's about what I've got year round.

On another subject, no snow yet but they're saying possibly 8 inches by the end of week.
They were calling for 1 or 2 here, but ended up with about 3. The high today was 25ยฐ, but the sun melted most of it.

KaBar sold EVERY SINGLE BK62 they made so far.

let that sink in :D
I'ld say the sales dept. has been doing well. :)

That"s the Finest looking Texas snowman I ever did see, it's also the only Texas snowman I ever saw
We made one when I was in first grade and kept it in the freezer for over a year. I've only seen it snow around here one other time since.

We got about 3 inches yesterday.
Just got a weather alert on my phone, 6pm tonight, to 6 pm tomorrow night, 2-4 more inches expected. I love snow, but it went to a few days of fall, right to winter. The leaves aren't even off the trees yet, and I haven't raked, so I need it to dry up, rake, then let the snow begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back