• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fallkniven H-1, WM1

neil944

Gold Member
I have 5 fixed blades I would like to see go to homes that will use them. All are new/unused by me and have been sitting in my closet for years. Sorry, I don't keep boxes anymore, except for the Bark River. All are razor sharp, as they have never cut anything more than a piece of printer paper or two.

I believe I've priced these all reasonably. Compare my prices to amazon and other retailers who are selling these. (Good luck finding a GSO 2.7 anywhere, other than on this board...)

Prices include USPS shipping to lower 48 states. Paypal only please. G&S is fine, F&F is always appreciated, but not required of course. I'll knock off $10 for each knife if you buy multiples, since it helps with my shipping costs. First "I'll take it", followed by PM gets priority. Thank you for looking!

From top to bottom:

Bark River Classic Trailing Point - CPM154 steel, Maroon linen micarta handles, white liners, mosaic pins. A very attractive combination, in my opinion. $SOLD

Fallkniven H-1 - 3G steel, zytel sheath. To this day, the sharpest knife I have ever owned. $175

Fallkniven WM1 - VG10 steel, zytel sheath. Perfect companion to the H-1. $70

Survive! GSO 2.7 - CPM-20CV steel, ghost green jade G10 handles, kydex sheath. This one is a factory second, but like all GSO's, you would never be able to find the flaw that makes it such. I do have a set of driver bits I will send with it for the handle screws. $SOLD

Kershaw Skyline fixed blade - Sandvik 14c28N steel, orange G10 handles, black leather sheath. This one has sat in my closet for a looooong time. Long since discontinued and impossible to find. The black leather sheath has left a bit of a stain on the orange G10 (see last pic). It may come off, I haven't tried. $SOLD

Vofa2yk.jpg

t2tdN2E.jpg

ROcuWT0.jpg

iS8Pie3.jpg

Last edited:
In for the GSO
Could you please email me? Having issues again with the pm system..
75gandhi at gmail-dot-com

Last edited:
Back