Family Photos

You have the largest collection of bushboots period.

Where is @ErichM and his Bushfingers? He used to have a nice family of Bushfingers, and still has my two favorites.

This is my brother, Darryl. This is my other brother, Darryl. Rather than a bunch of the same model, I thought the intent of this thread was to show different models from the same family.

This is my brother, Darryl. This is my other brother, Darryl. Rather than a bunch of the same model, I thought the intent of this thread was to show different models from the same family.

I think Erich picked up some Bushnubs as well. And I just like it when he posts his unique and rare one offs and two-offs every once in a while, so was trying to give him a reason to...

Wow! Exceptional trio! I am glad you landed all of those because they need to be together, They are all individually great but together they are so much more. There are some knife pictures that I go back and dig up months or years later to look at again because they are that awesome, this just made that very short list.

Last edited:
CR-1 triplets!
Goldenrod Bolster, OD Green scales; TT; 8670; buggered-up the blade profile shortly after receiving it. It now measures about 1/8 longer than a Handyman; makes for a great EDC. Kind of a Franken-knife: CR-1 handle; a HB blade profile (sort of); length of a Handyman (a true monstrosity?).
Black Locust; TT; A2 - this one is @Bmurray 's old knife (but I broke the tip all by myself!). Very nimble and versatile blade. Probably my favorite out of the three.
Bloodwood; SFT; A2 - converted from a scandi! Feels great in hand.
CRTrio.jpg

CR-1 triplets!
Goldenrod Bolster, OD Green scales; TT; 8670; buggered-up the blade profile shortly after receiving it. It now measures about 1/8 longer than a Handyman; makes for a great EDC. Kind of a Franken-knife: CR-1 handle; a HB blade profile (sort of); length of a Handyman (a true monstrosity?).
Black Locust; TT; A2 - this one is @Bmurray 's old knife (but I broke the tip all by myself!). Very nimble and versatile blade. Probably my favorite out of the three.
Bloodwood; SFT; A2 - converted from a scandi! Feels great in hand.
View attachment 1461057
Nice fam!

These two seem to be relate

Sheepsfeet family:
751JuJOl.jpg
Man I want that top one for a daily! That is sweet!

Back