Fancier's Sales Updates

I've noticed that the "Monday Sales" are happening on other days and I thought the old post title was now misleading.
I'd hate for anybody to miss out on a chance to place an order because it wasn't on a Monday.
I was going to call it "Seconds and Uglies Sales" but I thought that was too restrictive since they occasionally include firsts and customs, too.
Basically I'd like to use this thread to log the scheduled sales that are direct from Survive, and use the "Survive Knives Heads Up" stuff for private party listings.

This week it looks like Survive is scheduling the sales for Wednesday Nov 2nd at a time TBD and for knives TBD.

Update: Nothing this week, check back next Monday. (That will be Nov 7th.)

Available Wednesday November 9nd at 2pm Pacific time:

There will be a small sale over in the Limited Edition section.

The old scandi-ground 4.1s from a while back have been re-ground:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15007058_217438645344658_2511381594036502528_n.mp4

Here is a quick preview and brief summary of how we arrived at the GSO-4 Limited. These will be offered with either a Sagewood Gear pouch style sheath or on their own if you have a favorite sheath maker.
These blades will all be numbered and will all feature camo canvas handles for this limited run. More details coming soon.

Anyone know a ballpark price these will be sold? What is the lure of owning one of these? Is it the exclusivity, the Sagewood combo or something else? I figure these will have a premium price.

I've noticed that the "Monday Sales" are happening on other days and I thought the old post title was now misleading.
I'd hate for anybody to miss out on a chance to place an order because it wasn't on a Monday.
I was going to call it "Seconds and Uglies Sales" but I thought that was too restrictive since they occasionally include firsts and customs, too.
Basically I'd like to use this thread to log the scheduled sales that are direct from Survive, and use the "Survive Knives Heads Up" stuff for private party listings.

This week it looks like Survive is scheduling the sales for Wednesday Nov 2nd at a time TBD and for knives TBD.

As annoying as change can be we are always looking for ways to do things better. With the Monday sales I found that I was regularly getting to the end of a Sunday and realizing that I hadn't updated the Production Schedule page. Essentially giving folks only a few hours notice when we are planning to list something, which sucks. It also made Mondays a pretty hectic day of checking inventory and updating product pages, etc. That part just made for a crazy start to the week. So, for the foreseeable future we are planning to do Wednesday sales and I will do my absolute best to update the Production Schedule each Monday. On the Mondays when I am I'm busy in the workshop (or forget it's Monday) Jordyn will be around to help. Win. Win.

Anyone know a ballpark price these will be sold? What is the lure of owning one of these? Is it the exclusivity, the Sagewood combo or something else? I figure these will have a premium price.

I'm going to move the answer to this to the thread for this model.

As annoying as change can be we are always looking for ways to do things better. With the Monday sales I found that I was regularly getting to the end of a Sunday and realizing that I hadn't updated the Production Schedule page. Essentially giving folks only a few hours notice when we are planning to list something, which sucks. It also made Mondays a pretty hectic day of checking inventory and updating product pages, etc. That part just made for a crazy start to the week. So, for the foreseeable future we are planning to do Wednesday sales and I will do my absolute best to update the Production Schedule each Monday. On the Mondays when I am I'm busy in the workshop (or forget it's Monday) Jordyn will be around to help. Win. Win.

Cool! Personally I never schedule anything important for a Monday. :thumbup:

Available Wednesday November 16th at -pm Pacific time:

Nothing this week, check back here next Monday.

It does look like you can buy 2nd 4.7 20CV and 2nd 4.1 3V right now.
Edit: The 4 regrinds are also available under limited edition.

You think these 2nds will ship before the 1sts again? Thibking about pulling the trigger.

That has been the trend. My 5.1, 4.7, and 2.7 2nds and Uglies have all shipped about 2 months after the order was placed.
I don't know if that will be true for the 4.1 2nds, but I have one of those on order so I'll find out.

Sometimes if Survive! doesn't have a lot of stock they just stick things up for sale without mentioning it on the production page.
Edit: For example the 2nd 4.1 in 3V is no longer available.

I thought about that 4.1 and even had it in the cart but with an open ended we'll ship as we come across these. Well not for me. I'm sure I'll regret it when they start showing up

This really is a Monday sale this week. :)

Available later today, November 21st at 5pm Pacific time:

GSO-4.7 in CPM-20CV and CPM-154

Available Wednesday, November 23rd at 4pm Pacific time:

Factory 2nds

Back