Fancier's Sales Updates

Congrats to all who scored!!

I'll try my best to be patient and wait for the factory firsts to become available...

thanks a bunch Silver! I tried to nab one a few times on the last couple 2nds sales, and have been skunked!!! feels good to know that i nailed one down after lurking in the sales forums for what seems like ages!!!

Glad you stuck with it :thumbup:

What are the specifics of your order?

Would it be a risky move to wait for the factory firsts to become available, instead of grabbing a 2nd now :confused:
I tend to jump on the 2nds for a bit more immediate gratification. Getting through all the presales and preorders will take a bit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nothing too crazy 4.1 with 3v and natural handles, ill be making a nice latigo leather sheath when it arrives!! probably a drop style with some provisions for ferro and scout style carry!!! im going to use the cra@#$P out of that knife when i get it!!!

Just pulled the trigger on a 7.7 2nd with green scales. That leaves me with a 4.7 in 154 on order that i am really excited about. But also a GSO6 and a 4.1 special edition. To be hones i think the 4.1 special edition will be the real winner. I want a nice small to medium woods knife that slices like hell to carry when out in Wyoming fly fishing. I think the 4.1 special will fit that bill the best.

Kind of interested to see which works better as a "big knife", the 7.7 or GSO6. To be honest i just picked up a $12 Tramonina machete. To be honest between a GSO4.7 or GSO4.1 and the Tramontina in my truck when camping i might not need a "big knife". But we will see. Options are fun to have.

Just pulled the trigger on a 7.7 2nd with green scales. That leaves me with a 4.7 in 154 on order that i am really excited about. But also a GSO6 and a 4.1 special edition. To be hones i think the 4.1 special edition will be the real winner. I want a nice small to medium woods knife that slices like hell to carry when out in Wyoming fly fishing. I think the 4.1 special will fit that bill the best.

Kind of interested to see which works better as a "big knife", the 7.7 or GSO6. To be honest i just picked up a $12 Tramonina machete. To be honest between a GSO4.7 or GSO4.1 and the Tramontina in my truck when camping i might not need a "big knife". But we will see. Options are fun to have.

Please let us know what you find yourself preferring once the 7/7 makes it to you :thumbup: Yes indeed, options are fun to have :)

I tend to jump on the 2nds for a bit more immediate gratification. Getting through all the presales and preorders will take a bit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That was my strategy from last summer through fall and I received a total of four knives that way. They took two to three months to be received in each case.

Really excited to see that 7/7, I think it's the closest thing to a "fighter" I've seen from Survive, thoughts?

Are there any new 4.1s in the wild other than Tonys? I ordered a second 11/16. Nothing yet.

The 4.1 are still behind the remainder of the 4.7 and 2.7 orders. There normally is some overlap between models but to my knowledge the bulk of the 4.1 have not started to ship.
There seem to have been some 4.1 and even some 7/7 shipped but I do not think very many. I'm expecting a 2nd 4.1 but they are predicting 90 days from date of sale before they ship.
If they hold to that there should be some units moving in a few weeks.

Also, I don't see any notification for Wednesday sales posted yet this week.

Edit: At of 6:30PM it lists "a few factory seconds" for sale on Wednesday February 1st at 1PM PST.

Last edited:
I didn't look at 1PM but as of 2PM you can still order a 2nd 7/7.
Edit: I wasn't looking that closely but they are all gone as of 4:30PM on Thursday.
I noticed that they were still available sometime Thursday morning.

Last edited:
The 4.1 are still behind the remainder of the 4.7 and 2.7 orders. There normally is some overlap between models but to my knowledge the bulk of the 4.1 have not started to ship.
There seem to have been some 4.1 and even some 7/7 shipped but I do not think very many. I'm expecting a 2nd 4.1 but they are predicting 90 days from date of sale before they ship.
If they hold to that there should be some units moving in a few weeks.

Also, I don't see any notification for Wednesday sales posted yet this week.

Edit: At of 6:30PM it lists "a few factory seconds" for sale on Wednesday February 1st at 1PM PST.

I'm waiting for my F2 4.1 I ordered 115 days ago. Hope I'm one of the first to get one in the next few weeks. :)

Available Wednesday, February 8th at 11am, Pacific time:

GSO-4.1 Factory 2nds

Yay, I just ordered a 4.1 in 3V factory 2nd. Been wanting one ever since I got a 5.1. Very excited to get my hands on it.

Back