Fancier's Sales Updates

Tried to order a 3V 4.1 second yesterday and it wouldn't let me. Probably for the better considering I have a 20CV coming from the starter. 20CV will likely be better in a knife that small anyway.

i picked up a 4.7 in 154. Cant remember if it was a second or not. Have any of these shipped?

i picked up a 4.7 in 154. Cant remember if it was a second or not. Have any of these shipped?

Angry Hippie posted in the 4.7 thread that he just got his in 154. I don't know if it was a first or second.

This week's notification:

Available Wednesday, February 15th at 2pm, Pacific time:

Factory 2nds

Tried to order a 3V 4.1 second yesterday and it wouldn't let me. Probably for the better considering I have a 20CV coming from the starter. 20CV will likely be better in a knife that small anyway.
I was thinking the same thing till I fold out it would be sk's first offering of the D3V

WEEKLY SALES:
Available Wednesday, February 22nd at 3pm, Pacific time:

Factory 2nds

Edit: As of 8PM PST on 2/22/17 there are 2nd 4.1 in either steel and 2nd 7/7 available.
Edit: As of 2:30PM PST on 2/23/17 there are still 2nd 4.1 in either steel and 2nd 7/7 available.
Edit: As of 9:25AM PST on 2/24/17 there are 2nd 4.1 in 3V only, and 2nd 7/7 available.

Last edited:
There are still 2nd 4.1 in 3V and 2nd 7/7 available.
Edit: As of 9:40 PM on 2/27/2017 only the 2nd 4.1 in 3V are available.

Last edited:
No new listings for 2nds so far this week, but the 4.1 3V from last week are still available.
Edit: Just to taunt us they've put the 2.7 back in the seconds, currently showing as out of stock.

Last edited:
WEEKLY SALES:
Available Wednesday, March 1st at 7pm, Pacific time:

Factory 2nds
Edit: 3/2/2017 at 10:00am PST there are 2nd 4.1 in 3V and 7/7 available.

Last edited:
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

Just got a shipping notice for my Oct 17th 4.1 second (20CV with red linen handles and coyote sheath)!!! Things are moving at Survive!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

Just got a shipping notice for my Oct 17th 4.1 second (20CV with red linen handles and coyote sheath)!!! Things are moving at Survive!!!

Nice! Congrats, I'm hoping to get my shipping notice for mine in D3V I ordered the same day.

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

I ordered one around the same time and just saw mine shipped late yesterday.

I ordered the 18th. Does that mean it'll ship tomorrow then?! Just kidding... ;)

Happy to see shipping notices going out :thumbup: Thanks, guys, for sharing and hopefully we'll have more people posting notices soon!

No new listings for 2nds so far this week, but the 2nd 4.1 3V are still available.
Edit: The status was changed to "Check back next week." FYI the 2nd 4.1 in 3V are still available at 8:50am on 3/8/2017.
Edit: All knives are out of stock as of 9:50am PST on 3/9/2017.

Last edited:
Thanks for always keeping us updated!

Any time I see that there won't be a weekly sale, I secretly hope they're catching up on starter orders.

Back