Fancy Scales Thread. A CPK picture show

G1ZNNUa.jpg

8Csbyfi.jpg

Still not sure why I used an interrobang there. I may have had one too many adult beverages and thought I was real funny. Wouldn't be the first time and likely won't be the last.

No worse off than I was. Brewed a new batch that came out around 12% abv. Sneaky sob. You can always tell when I've had more than 4 of them because the post count goes way up. Bless the garage kegorator. The best/worst item I ever built.

Gotta ask. I have a very similar coloring on one of my EDC2, but because it's in my pocket constantly it just doesn't have the luster yours does. When I hit it with some Obenaufs it looks very similar until it soaks in or I use it. I may have just worn it down. Or do you treat yours in some way? I hate to buff it only to have it look the same. Also hate to wear down the texture doing it. Thanks sir!

Hey Dave, sorry I don’t now how I missed your question, I must have been tired or drunk, or both. I just put Obenaufs on it, but to be honest I really don’t carry this one all that much. Have you tried buffing the Obenaufs with a soft cloth after it dries? Or you might want to try Renaissance wax for a little more shine.

Hey Dave, sorry I don’t now how I missed your question, I must have been tired or drunk, or both. I just put Obenaufs on it, but to be honest I really don’t carry this one all that much. Have you tried buffing the Obenaufs with a soft cloth after it dries? Or you might want to try Renaissance wax for a little more shine.

Yes sir! Obenaufs is my go to and how I got it to shine up for the pictures. Just fades very quick. The rennasaince wax held up for a second, but same results unfortunately. I'll just keep enjoying it as is :) Thanks for getting back with.

Back