• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fantastic knives at fantastic pricing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snwbrdr202

Gold Member
Good morning hogs! I have a few knives that I am hoping to part with as I am fueling a bit of a folder addiction. Regretfully none have sheaths. The Battle Saw and the TGULB have been fed a light wood only diet, and the Mud Mutt is new & unused. I will entertain trades for old school Rats, Hinderer knives, or maybe a ZT or Spyderco, but otherwise cash is king!

thumbnail_image0.jpg

1. Busse Battle Saw - $500.00 - muddy crinkle with tan canvas. She would make an excellent stripitition project! She is in fantastic shape with the smallest ding in the edge towards the belly. This ding would be gone with a brief strop/sharpen, but I have no more stropping compound.

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg
2. Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade - $350.00 - green crinkle with green canvas. Very light use and batonning. Save a few scuffs in the crinkle coating, and this is a new knife. Fantastic size and weight, but I have a few of these ;)

thumbnail_image4.jpg

thumbnail_image5.jpg
3. Scrap Yard Mud Mutt - $120.00...SPF! - black crinkle and olive handle. I LOVE mudder grips. This is a fantastic little knife and I have a few of these as well! If you don't have one for the truck just yet...you should grab one.

thumbnail_image6.jpg

thumbnail_image7.jpg

STEEL THE REMAINING INFI FOR $800.00 SHIPPED!

First "I'll take it" gets it! You MUST be at least 18 years of age to purchase any of these knives. Please be aware of your local & state laws before committing to purchase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back