• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Farid CPM-REX-121 ‘K2’ possible folder project

Update:
They will all be finished in around one week. Thank you all for your patients. I will message you all at that time.

Sent final balance payment for mine-thanks a bunch Farid,hope you are feeling better.

Sent final balance payment for mine-thanks a bunch Farid,hope you are feeling better.

Much better thank you, I hope you like your REX K2 when you get it.

Last edited:
My own REX K2, thought you all may like to see it, fitted with silicon nitrite ceramic
001-Copy_zps07418f14.jpg

003-Copy_zps5da6e342.jpg

008-Copy_zpsf4ee61ac.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, I like the customization you did on yours. Gotta agree with some of the others that the hot-rolled finish on the "regular" ones has a certain appeal, though. Can't wait for mine to get here!

Ooh, I like the customization you did on yours. Gotta agree with some of the others that the hot-rolled finish on the "regular" ones has a certain appeal, though. Can't wait for mine to get here!

Because of this finish they all look individual which is a good thing in a way because no one has one just like yours.

Money sent. I'm very excited to receive my K2 and learn how to sharpen it! I'm spending a month in the wilds of New Zealand starting in 3 weeks so I'll have a chance to put the blade through its paces.

Hey Farid, did you make any of these with a lefty frame lock?

Last edited:
Hey Farid, did you make any of these with a lefty frame lock?

No, they were all right hand folders with a little feature to make it easier for a left handed person to open.

Back