• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Farid K2 REX 121

Farid K2 in CPM REX 121.

Very rare and in good condition, but has some marks as the previous owner used it.

Raptor not included! Shown just for size comparison.

The knife is in the UK. I run the http://edgematters.uk forum, and have exemplary feedback there and on British Blades, so you will have no issues buying from me.

As for payment, Paypal is ONLY acceptable if you have exemplary feedback. If you are a new user or have less than perfect feedback you will need to pay by bank transfer at Transferwise... this is painless and very cheap (cheaper than Paypal actually).

Asking price is $900, shipping internationally is $45, Paypal/Transferwise fees are not included.

Or, make me a sensible offer.

k2-km-01.jpg

k2-km-02.jpg

k2-km-03.jpg

k2-km-04.jpg

k2-km-05.jpg

k2-km-06.jpg

Last edited:
Has it been sharpened? Blade loss? Reprofiled? What did the owner use it for? I have had a few of these and I am interested, but not without complete history and a realistic price.

Sharpened no.

Blade loss none.

Reprofiled no.

Former owner used it for light garden tasks such as cutting small twigs etc. just to test it.

Apparently it comes in about 70 HRC :O

Back