6-13-06-1.JPG

6-13-06-2.JPG

6-13-06-3.JPG

6-13-06-4.JPG

6-13-06-5.JPG

6-13-06-6.JPG

6-13-06-7.JPG

SHOP and SAVE

Shop for something for your own collection or even as a FATHER'S DAY GIFT for a special man in your life. If I mail today should be there by Saturday. Thank you as always for your friendship , loyalty to HI, and your continued support.

L to r

HIMALAYAN SWORD BY BURA

Overall length--20"
Weight--18 oz.
Spine thickness 3/8"
Sisau wood handle with steel guard
Full tang
Sisau wood scabbard
$135.00 *SOLD*

18 inch 33 ounce BDC by Vim. Horn handle. Superb rig. $130 YBB. *SOLD*

18 inch 25 ounce Sher attitude model by Sher. Himlayan Kapur wood handle.
Great buy @ $100 even. *SOLD*

18 inch 26 ounce Samsher by Sgt. Khadka. Hill walnut wood handle. Good work by Sgt. $135 YBB. *SOLD*

15 inch 21 ounce Ang Khola by Amtrak Kami. Satisal wood handle. Nice blade. Only thing wrong with entire rig is scabbard split due to shipment.
Half price 62.50. *SOLD*

13 inch 14 ounce villager balance by Sgt. Khadka. Horn handle. $60 delivered. *SOLD*

12 inch 12 ounce villager baby Ang Khola by Murali. Satisal wood handle.
Perfect gift for your dad. $55 YBB. *SOLD*

13 inch 14 ounce Pachthar Khukuri by Bura. Chandan wood handle. Fine work by Bura. Five minutes worth of tust at the tip of blade. $80 YBB.

13 inch 13 ounce baby Crow knife by Vim. Horn handle. Your's today for $68
YBB. *SOLD*

9 inch 7 ounce R-9 by Yuvraj Kami. Dark satisal wood handle. Bargain price @ $55.00

Email to get one or all of these bargains.
Cat is not for sale.

email sent on:

18 inch 25 ounce Sher attitude model by Sher. Himlayan Kapur wood handle.
Great buy @ $100 even.

Eric (fingers crossed)

I am not a father yet but what a great selection of blades, for all kind of tastes,

Couldn't resist the handle on the Sher Attitude model today. Too nice to pass up. :)

Eric

Email sent on:
15 inch 21 ounce Ang Khola by Amtrak Kami. Satisal wood handle. Nice blade. Only thing wrong with entire rig is scabbard split due to shipment.
Half price 62.50.- WHAT A DEAL!!

12 inch 12 ounce villager baby Ang Khola by Murali. Satisal wood handle.
Perfect gift for your dad. $55 YBB.

Thanks, seafarer. I was sitting here trying to justify an email on the villager baby Ang Khola. You have removed the temptation. :)

Eric

Email sent for 18 inch 26 ounce Samsher. Hope I'll be the first one to order that beauty. That'll be my first kuk. :D

"Cat is not for sale"

If this disappointed anyone, *I* just *happen* to have a very nice one, all oiled up thanks to Tom Linton, already boxed up nice and neat in a long triangular box.

um...be careful when you first open the box...it's sharp!

Lord have mercy fellas. That is a Chiruwa handled Samsher by the Sgt. Maybe you guys need to be reminded that the Sgt makes UNBELIEVABLE KNIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaargh! The day I miss completely is the day a Sgt. Khadka Samsher sits past the first frenzy....

SASSAS said:
Aaargh! The day I miss completely is the day a Sgt. Khadka Samsher sits past the first frenzy....

Sassas, I can so relate! Lucky for new friend Xaero that you weren't within shouting distance or he would have pulled back a stump instead of his first HI knife. ;) (And what a one to start with!) I remember your sharkly instincts very well...

Norm

Hey, I recognize that orange tabby, that's the world famous "Sword Swallowing Cat". I thought it only played Vegas, but apparently it's added Reno to the itinerary. I know it's a trained professional, but I still have to look away when it swallows those swords, plumb makes me queasy. ;)

Sarge

I have to say that it's always a pleasure to check out the DOD's even if it's just to admire the offerings.
Yangdu, your photo skills are much appreciated.

And has anyone else noticed that the fit and finish has stepped up a notch lately.:thumbup: :D

Svashtar said:
Sassas, I can so relate! Lucky for new friend Xaero that you weren't within shouting distance or he would have pulled back a stump instead of his first HI knife. ;) (And what a one to start with!) I remember your sharkly instincts very well...

Norm

It is apropos... I look back at what I hit early on not knowing anything and I'm still amazed... I have three chiruwa WWIIs including the 20", two 20" M43s and a Falcata and now no Samsher or Large Pen.. It's just like when I didn't have a village Pen or village BGRS. Or at the time any BGRS or the blades a lot of people already had... The odd thing is that I don't safe queen knives. I may not chop all of them, but sooner or later I work most of them out in my hand over and over (the 20" M43s have already developed a patina on the steel on the chiruwa handles). I hope my enjoyment of HI blades encourages new interest in the same or similar fashion that yours encouraged me.

P.S. I still count on your knowledge to let me know before I do physical damage to something unique...something that can't be overvalued.

Back