Favorite Book Series - here are mine - what are yours?

harley guy / street soldier - I've started the first Mitch Rapp book - American Assassin. So far, so good.

I finished the 3rd book in the Demon Cycle "The Daylight Wars".....some parts of the book were very ...:eek: :eek: :eek:

*blush*

LMAO

Dan

Finished American Assassin as well as "Hunted" by Kevin Hearne (Iron Druid is now one of my Top 3 series)

Up next: Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

:thumbup:

If you get some time take a gander at The Oregon Files or The Dirk Pitt Adventures series from Clive Cussler. The gentleman is pretty prolific.

I’m reading or rather listening to “Silent Sea” right now which is part of the Oregon Files. I dig the crew of the good ship Oregon.

Here is link to his website. http://clive-cussler-books.com/

The Oregon Files
• Golden Buddha 2003
• Sacred Stone 2004
• Dark Watch 2005 (read)
• Skeleton Coast 2006 (read)
• Plague Ship 2008 (read)
• Corsair 2009 (read)
• The Silent Sea 2010 (reading)
• The Jungle 2011
• Mirage November 5, 2013

I've updated this list to include a few more series I've started/finished.

All suggestions are welcome!

Dan

If anyone wanys to read some good zombie fiction, check out a series called "Adrian's Undead Diary" by Chris Philbrook.

Recently:

Jack Reacher Series by Lee Child
-Off the grid loner who goes around doing whatever he wants which typically means busting bad guys and picking up chicks.

Joe Ledger series by John Mayberry
-A spec ops team leader with multiple personality disorder saves the world from zombies, genetic freaks, super viruses, and vampires with nukes. Not nearly as corny as I made it just sound:

Repairman Jack series by F. Paul Wilson
-Another off the grid loner who takes care of problems the law cannot. Over the course of 16 books he saves the world from an ancient evil.

The culture novels by Ian M. Banks.
- Old school space opera that follows the shenanigans of a post scarcity society as it involves itself in intergalactic politics.
The second book: Player of Games and the 3rd: Use of weapons is some of the best sci-fi writing of all time.

When I finished all of the Jack Reacher novels my search lead me to Joe Ledger and Repairman Jack. I enjoyed both of those series immensely.

Last edited:
Back